Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

quote:

BRISTOW, Okla. (AP) — A former judge convicted of exposing himself while presiding over jury trials by using a sexual device under his robe was sentenced Friday to four years in prison.
Donald Thompson had spent almost 23 years on the bench and had served as a state legislator before retiring from the court in 2004. He showed no reaction when he was sentenced.

At his trial this summer, his former court reporter, Lisa Foster, testified that she saw Thompson expose himself at least 15 times during trial between 2001 and 2003. Prosecutors said he also used a device known as a penis pump during at least four trials in the same period.

Thompson, 59, was convicted last month of four felony courts of indecent exposure for incidents that took place in his Creek County courtroom.

Thompson, a married father of three grown children, testified that the penis pump was given to him as a joke by a longtime hunting and fishing buddy.

"It wasn't something I was hiding," he said.

He said he may have absentmindedly squeezed the pump's handle during court cases but never used it to masturbate.

Foster told authorities that she saw Thompson use the device almost daily during the August 2003 murder trial of a man accused of shaking a toddler to death. A whooshing sound could be heard on Foster's audiotape of the trial. When jurors asked the judge about the sound, Thompson said he hadn't heard it but would listen for it.

Police built a case against the judge after a police officer testifying in a 2003 murder trial saw a piece of plastic tubing disappear under Thompson's robe. During a lunch break, officers took photographs of the pump under the desk.

Investigators later checked the carpet, Thompson's robes and the chair behind the bench and found semen, according to court records.

Carmelia Brossett, a senior probation officer for the state Department of Corrections, said in a presentencing report that Thompson refused to undergo psychosexual testing.

"Thompson's denial of the offense would likely present difficulty, if not inability for treatment providers to provide meaningful and beneficial sex-offender treatment," she said.

The jury recommended a sentence of one year in prison and a $10,000 fine on each count. The jury foreman has said it was the jury's intent that Thompson serve the full sentence.

Judge C. Allen McCall denied a defense motion asking that Thompson be allowed to remain free pending an appeal. Thompson was also ordered to pay a $40,000 fine.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

First off, Penis Pump Judge would make a great moniker. Secondly, could you argue your case a mistrial if the judge is masturbating during it?

also, lol oklahoma, you and indiana share the status of the shittiest states in the country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Well, that was 12 years well spent in the name of justice

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
im the penis pump

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

every judge does this they dgaf about anything. the only reason this judge went down is because he pissed off somebody more powerful than tim. in any other circumstances nothing would happen

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
haha hes gonna get hosed up in prison

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
How pissed would you be if you found out the judge on your trial was literally jerking off the entire time he was telling you what a lovely person you are.

What the gently caress man.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Early contender for Best News Article of the Year

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
The only thing I want to know is, did it mighty his penis?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Jesus Christ posted:

First off, Penis Pump Judge would make a great moniker. Secondly, could you argue your case a mistrial if the judge is masturbating during it?

I am surprised that they only got him on indecency, not on obstruction/miscarriage of justice, dereliction of duty, or however you phrase it when an elected official with people's lives on his hands has something else on his hands.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

if he sentenced you would you be able to ask for a new trial or is that breaks?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
He had a v hot bailiff , lay off

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

if he sentenced you would you be able to ask for a new trial or is that breaks?

You get to give him your own "trial" when you rear end rape him in prison, hth

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Pleads posted:

Early contender for Best News Article of the Year

http://america.aljazeera.com/blogs/scrutineer/2015/1/26/pollution-punishes-polar-bear-penises.html

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
How the hell is it indecent exposure even if he wasn't wearing pants under his robes?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

haha hes gonna get hosed up in prison

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
honestly, he doesn't belong in prison at all but he sure needs therapy.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?
"Thompson, a married father of three grown children, testified that the penis pump was given to him as a joke by a longtime hunting and fishing buddy.

"It wasn't something I was hiding," he said."

lol

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

check the date though :(

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Dandywalken posted:

check the date though :(

loving christ!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

So the result was two trials of a man shaking a toddler to death

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Baliff: One Swedish-made penis enlarger.

Judge Stroker: [to Jury] That's not mine.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Please do not doxx me bro.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Jesus Christ posted:

also, lol oklahoma, you and indiana share the status of the shittiest states in the country

Agreed Entirely.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he'll have plenty of penises to pump in prison

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
tbqh if you're not jerking it at work, you're not doing your job right

brb gotta go check on my coma patients

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

lol if you're not wearing a penis pump 24/7

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
so they're going to review every case he was the judge for, huh?

just kidding HAHAHAHAHA

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
large volume, good distance and force

A++ would jerk that dude off again

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
Also, don't those cops have anything better to do than investigate chairs for cumstains?

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Tujague posted:

Well, that was 12 years well spent in the name of justice
Looks like he spent most of it into the carpet

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

He said he may have absentmindedly squeezed the pump's handle during court cases but never used it to masturbate

Oh well that seems perfectly reasonable.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

so i guess he's out now?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

so they're going to review every case he was the judge for, huh?

just kidding HAHAHAHAHA

nah, they'll just sweep it under the carpet. HAHAHAHAHA

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
This guy was the judge for the ban trials of barfoids 1-5 respectively.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

so i guess he's out now?

out and been arrested a couple more times since then

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
He was hard at work.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Oh like you guys wouldn't if you were judges.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i would but they'd never catch me i'm like the jerking gingerbread man

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
What a beautiful world we live in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I was expecting the ending to involve a well hung jury.

• Locked thread