Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
It's the most wonderful time of the year. Every team in action except the Cardinals and Cubs. Baseball from 1 PM to 1 AM ET. Lots of national games, and of course everything's on MLB.tv. Here's your schedule for all you office-work shirkers:

May all teams except the Red Sox find success. May all prospects reach their ceilings. May even the cellar teams find reasons to hope. Go Baseball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

They always do the Imperial March for the visiting team and the medal ceremony music for the Yankees. Yanks haven't updated their stadium program since like 1993.

75% cheers for A-Rod :toot:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Tanaka gonna win the Cy Young, you guys

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

2 Canadians on the Jays this year? Predicting 81 sellouts at the Dome.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Phil Hughes giving up the first 2 dingers of 2015, hmm yes this checks out

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Welp

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:barf:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Tanaka didn't get surgery because four Actual Medical Doctors who examined him recommended that he not. Please quote this post every time this topic arises.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Super Jay Mann posted:

I'll remember to quote this when he gets TJ surgery later this year

Well that would be a different story then because things would have changed!

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Wow it's amazing we have so many orthopedic surgeons who examined Tanaka's elbow here! Can I have your autograph?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

60 hits to 3,000 for A-Rod

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm pretty sure the Brewers walked up to you with the knife in full view saying "hey I'm going to stab you with this."

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm I don't think the Yankees are gonna win this one

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Tired of Joe E. Bats catching every dang ball

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Joe West :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

seiferguy posted:

Back in the mid to late 90s, the Mariners and Safeway had a promotion that if you signed up for something at Safeway, you would be selected to enter "Million Dollar Baseball Magic" where each game, a random fan was selected, and if a Mariner hit for the cycle that game, they won a million dollars. If a player had 4 hits in a game, they got free groceries for a year. Only 1 fan won the million, when A-Rod hit for the cycle in '97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S16qAZZ8ouQ

Look at how empty Tiger Stadium is, haha.

"I want to meet that girl and I want my cut"

that's so A-Rod

• Locked thread