Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
I'm not sure how or why but Digg is now just a non-annoying Flipbook style article aggregator/replacement for Google Reader.

I don't think it even has a comments section to tell everyone how gay you are. Of course this immediately makes it better than reddit, SA, or whatever Periscope poo poo some retarded VCs are funding now.

--------
THE UNDERSIGNED, BY POSTING "im gay", GIVE FULL LEGAL CONSENT TO GIVING ME THEIR LIFE SAVINGS AND/OR REQUESTING REINTEGRATION OF THE DIGG SHOVEL-UP BUTTON INTO THE SHAMBLING PHP CORPSE KNOWN AS THE "SA FORUMS"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
between 2007 to present I completely forgot digg was a website

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm goku

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008