Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Dehry posted:

Don't forget to go out and buy all the Yuki-chan merchandise.

Why does she have a slot in her chest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Agronox posted:

I don't know, I think it is legitimately pretty good even in normal order, but it's better to watch the non-chronological order first.

Hey, while I'm here, why did this show's reputation decline so much? This is my first post in ADTRW but I've been on the forums a long time, and for a while, years ago, it seemed like everyone had a Haruhi avatar and the show was universally loved. Was it just because of E8 or was there something else? I have only seen three anime shows so I don't have much to compare it to.

I think it's just the usual pattern of hype backlash. Haruhi was always... okay. I guess there's also the Lost effect where people rated it highly because it had a lot of mysteries and open questions that people thought would lead to big awesome revelations, but it increasingly became apparent the series is in fact going nowhere.

• Locked thread