Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Dehry posted:

As expected. Episode 3 was much better than the first two. By the end it's basically a Haruhi episode.

Sakurazuka posted:

Haruhi's appearance was actually what finally got me to drop this boring show, I'd forgotten how abrasive and annoying her personality was.

I watched Haruhi for everyone who was not Haruhi.

I'm gonna laugh though if this is actually season 3 of Haruhi and they were trolling everyone though, much better joke than the endless 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Agronox posted:

Welp, sorry mirror universe Nagato, you're going to be sidelined even in your own dang show.

ScottyWired posted:

literally The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan. Meta humour as gently caress

CrazySalamander posted:

I'm gonna laugh though if this is actually season 3 of Haruhi and they were trolling everyone though, much better joke than the endless 8.

Given ScottyWired's post I'm starting to seriously think this.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan: Haruhi Season 3- It's best not to think too much about it.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
That's my crazy theory- it's probably wrong but you have to admit it would be a hilarious troll if it were right.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Haruhi!!!! Why must you torment poor Nagato! At least this time it's unintentional.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

The Unholy Ghost posted:

It's going to kill me when Kyon picks Yuki in this lovely spinoff.

It's Yuki. Of course she's going to lose out to Haruhi, because she can never have nice things. This is assuming that the entire universe doesn't get murdered in the last episode. It seems implied that this universe is more of a shell than the original Haruhi verse- Yuki in particular seems to be fashioned as an archetype as opposed to a person, and it wouldn't surprise me if that were deliberate.

As I said before, I watch Haruhi for the other characters, because I in fact dislike her very much, but there is one thing you have to remember and respect about Haruhi: she always gets what she wants. Guess what she wants?

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
"Computer Club" "Club Members Wanted"
"Brass Band" "Go Club"

Gee, guess who showed up again! With a permanent permission slip no less.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I didn't think I would miss Nagaturkey. I mean, it's great to see the real Nagato and I didn't think I'd miss the clone, but I do. Poor Yuki's in her dream world and is probably going to have to give it up again. I feel bad for both of them.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Nagatoooooooooooo! How can the writers be so cruel to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Kyon fanservice. Shirtless Kyon, running on the beach, full of youthful energy.

• Locked thread