Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Don't leave us in the dark, who is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Okay, so, uh... anyone else really want Haruhi to get Kyon? I mean, sheesh, Yuki is just such a lovely character, she's actually lost development. Haruhi, meanwhile, has developed from the original show in that in this universe she doesn't have powers and therefore a gang to satisfy her every need— and thus she's forced to grow as a person. She's nicer and more overtly interested in Kyon...and they're already spending more romantic moments together.

It's going to kill me when Kyon picks Yuki in this lovely spinoff.

I haven't watched any of the show, but I recall this being my general line of thought from the manga.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I feel that Endless Eight is one of those things that can only be properly experienced at a certain point in time, and that time was as they came out. The initial shock when the second episode ended and it was the same loving thing as the first, the fading certainty that this time, for sure, would be the last, the dawning realization that they really were going to do it eight times, the gradual acceptance where I guess you just pay attention to their changing outfits?, and the vast relief when it actually ended.

I don't know that I liked it, but I respect it immensely.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Because of... all the different swimsuits?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It becomes everything we loved about the first season of Haruhi and isn't at all a boring romcom featuring a moeblob with all personality stripped away.

• Locked thread