Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

morestuff posted:

Byron Scott is such a dillweed

Byron Scott is Clint Eastwood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Lmfao

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Divac making decisions while very drunk seems like a great business plan

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dejan Bimble posted:

That's gonna be me when I coach 8 year olds next year

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Giannis got a DNP-CD and it freaks me out

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

xbilkis posted:

Do you seriously think the Bulls are at "100%" at this point in the season?

Like, say there's a problem with roster construction if your starters can't get any minutes together because one of them is hurt all the time, but they've played 1/4th of their games with all five starters this year. They're not good enough to jell without having significant time developing chemistry together, I guess, if that's a point you want to bother making.

Bulls fans should stop being so obsessed with "if/when we get fully healthy" cuz that'll never happen for you or anyone, ding dongs

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I'm a phoenix sun fan because I saw Lebrons second nba game ever while I was going to college in Arizona. He jumped over Marion. Go suns!

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/james-dolan-got-out-his-guitar-and-sang-a-song-at-negotiations-during-the-nba-lockout

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Niwrad posted:

I think that's a fair assessment, maybe the roster makeup is just off. For as great as Thibs has been over the years, I think you also have to look at the job he's done this season. He's a defensive coach who doesn't have a good defense despite having his best defenders most of the season. His insistence on playing Kirk is baffling. And forcing Niko in at the 3 like last night doesn't make sense when the team is fully healthy. Maybe there is stuff going on behind the scenes, but it's weird to see how unprepared and sloppy the Bulls look most nights.

I hope I'm wrong but they've felt like the 3rd-5th best team in the East all season and a clear notch below Cleveland and Atlanta. Even when healthy. They're healthy now so I guess we'll find out how good they really are.

That stat is factoring in the 20 games Dunleavy missed. If Mike Dunleavy who is the 7th or 8th best player on the team is that vital to your success, there is a problem (don't get me wrong, he's a nice role player). Their 4 main starters (Noah, Rose, Gasol, Butler) have played together a lot this year and were not overwhelming.

The whole Dunleavy thing was weird, there were a lot of Bulls fans who convinced themselves that he was the absolute key to their season, rather than facing the fact that Rose kind of sucks now even if he's "healthy" and that Jimmy probably isn't as earth shatteringly good as they thought

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dejan Bimble posted:

Jordan made sure his Wizards jerseys fit like a pair of comfy elastic waist jeans

God bless the man in the second picture for helping jordan remove his windshorts to reveal a slightly smaller pair of shorts

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-nbas-furious-17-capturing-the-noncontenders-state-of-mind/

Simmons has finally just given up on trying to make his pop culture references apply to the subject at hand and has decided to tack on quotes from the furious movies "just for kicks" (his words)

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

WhyteRyce posted:

More things need to be related to Fast & Furious so in this case I'll give Simmons a pass

I think he's cool

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dejan Bimble posted:

I was just remembering the time, 2 years ago today, that Charles Barkley said "there's gonna be some changes around here, me and kenny saw Django Unchained, there's gonna be some changes around here"

Lmao

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
JJ Redicks pulling together a 48/44/90 season. Good job boy

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: good game you son of a bitch

You too. It was a good year and fun.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
New wizards goatse logo

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Lewis Skolnick posted:

All you poo poo cunts that bitch about Harden can gently caress right off. Bunch of fucken deadshits. Rockets are boss, all of them. Even Dwight. Get hosed.

It begins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
edit: Wrong thread.

• Locked thread