Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
There is a mysterious bird in my yard. Its freaking me out by acting arrogant as hell. What do I do about this bird. It's a hosed up looking bird, there's no way in hell it has any friends. What do I do?

edit: changed "garden" to "yard".

edit 2: bird update, pic added on page #1.

edit 3: added another pic of the bird, still on page #1.

edit 4: critical update. The bird has cloned itself and is now two identical birds. I fear for my life.

edit 5: the birds are getting smarter by the minute

edit 6: on page 3 some dude posted a picture of himself with a gun for shooting pidgeons and flul tactical swat gear, lol.

Minimalist Program fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Apr 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
If your american shoot it and eat it

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
give it some privacy op, its rude to watch birds doing bird things

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

AcidRonin posted:

If your american shoot it and eat it

I still can't bother to read anything you post because your avatar and text are too loving retarded

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Throw a brick at it.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
is this it?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
its still out there, and its moving around in a way that is freaking me out... like it owns the drat place...

edit: here's a pic of the bird

:nms:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

West SAAB Story posted:

I still can't bother to read anything you post because your avatar and text are too loving retarded

did you know you can disable avatars? it's on par with the ignore feature for bitchmade status but you seem to be a bitch

naem
May 29, 2011

Picts please

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

naem posted:

Picts please

thers a pic up, of the bird.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Say hello to the bird.

Dont be a bird racist.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Minimalist Program posted:

There is a mysterious bird in my yard. Its freaking me out by acting arrogant as hell. What do I do about this bird. It's a hosed up looking bird, there's no way in hell it has any friends. What do I do?

edit: changed "garden" to "yard".

is it really acting arrogant? do you think that maybe theres the smallest chance your projecting? is it perhaps instead displaying natural confidence of the type you wish you possessed?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

oncearoundaltair posted:

is it really acting arrogant? do you think that maybe theres the smallest chance your projecting? is it perhaps instead displaying natural confidence of the type you wish you possessed?

I don't know you, but if you saw this bird, you'd feel the way I feel about it too, I am almost sure. It's my yard but its being a bitch about it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

thats a hosed up bird

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i used to have a mockingbird that was my friend. when he first moved in he was all GET OUT OF MY YARD BITCH swooping and poo poo but eventually we made peace in exchange for allowing him to look in my car's side mirrors whenever he wanted

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

gently caress it. Hump the bird.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i used to have a mockingbird that was my friend. when he first moved in he was all GET OUT OF MY YARD BITCH swooping and poo poo but eventually we made peace in exchange for allowing him to look in my car's side mirrors whenever he wanted

I am going to offer it my car mirror, brb.

e: it flew away and then it came back when I went inside.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

gently caress it. Hump the bird.

naem
May 29, 2011

thers a pic up, of the bird.

No no "Picts," the fiercely independent red haired tribes of the north, that is what I'm asking for

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

get a deer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
update on the bird: it seems to be mad about water. It is behaving erratically. I am safe inside.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

update on the bird: it seems to be mad about water. It is behaving erratically. I am safe inside.

Youre just scared because the bird is black.

Youre a racist.

:colbert:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

where do I get these animals

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

michael he ate

michael

the bird michael

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
It's columba palumbus, the common wood pigeon. YOu can eat them.

Eat that loving bird.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

It's columba palumbus, the common wood pigeon.

its a hosed up bird, is what it is

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Looks like some sort of quail OP

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bring it of gold and spices to appease it, and it will bless your crops with fertility

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tsinava posted:

Looks like some sort of quail OP

a fail quial

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

lol op scared of a pidgeon

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I feel this was a missed opportunity. ppl make moneycash from youtube videos you know. and asmr sick sick sick perverts will subscribe to anything :(

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
thats a cat op

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

Blazing Zero posted:

did you know you can disable avatars? it's on par with the ignore feature for bitchmade status but you seem to be a bitch

i like u lets have a teaparty mr prissypants

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Bring it to church, op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what r u hiding bird

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
It's an Emu, retards.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I LOOKED AWAY FROM THE BIRD FOR TWO MINIUTES AND SOMEHOW IT MADE A CLONE OF ITSELF AT THIS RATE THERE WILL BE 32 BIRDS IN FIVE MINUTES AND AT THIS TIME TOMORROW THE ENTIRE KNOWN UNIVERSE WILL BE FILLED BY THIS hosed UP BIRD

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im glad the deer ate the bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
god help us all :nms: :nms:

edot: the birds seem to be trying to communicate with me, through choreographed dance.

• Locked thread