Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
keeps showing me dresses on the homepage, and when I answered a survey question it thanked me by saying "clever girl"

i be troonin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Well at least that's better than the amazon thinking you're a man

Men tend to die in horrific ways if they cross into amazon territory. So many smashed and destroyed pelvises from recovered bodies.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
all is not yet lost, op. ask her if she's into ftm transsexuals

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
befriend a young german cannibal and ask him to chew off your penis

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

unterdude posted:

... and when I answered a survey question it thanked me by saying "clever girl"

Pretty sure it thinks your a raptor.

Possibly a female one, I dunno, but definitely a raptor.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
purchase history or gtfo

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
I bet this is because you ordered vibrators there. Pervert.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Amazon knows that you're a woman trapped in a mans body, the sooner you realize amazon is right the sooner you start living your true life.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Mad Monk posted:

Amazon knows that you're a woman trapped in a mans body, the sooner you realize amazon is right the sooner you start living your true life.

Never argue with an amazon. Or with Amazon.

You should buy those dresses, OP.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

not a woman just a bitch

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
Amazon thinks I'm a criminal, it keeps recomending ski masks, knives , and Oakland Raiders gear

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I've never been to Amazon, but I just went and it recommended a bunch of videogames and nerd books.

It's pretty dead on.

Accept that you're a woman, OP.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
then ur a woman.

amazon knows everything.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

hey gurl, how you doin?

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
A/S/L op?

You single or what?

just kidding about the /S/ we already know that part m'lady

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

Mad Monk posted:

That's right, OP, you should put some thought into this. You could start by just shaving your legs to see how it would look like. You don't even have to shave them all, just shave your thighs, do a nice job and think about it. Next thing you know, you might as well be buying one of those dresses Amazon offered you. They know how to do business, that's for sure.

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

Same, it helps me live out my fantasy of being a desirably attractive young woman

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Hello there cutie. Do you want to hang out? I think it'd be fun.

Ah, you must be busy, respond at your earliest convenience.

Hello?????!

It says you read my last message a week ago. PLEASE RESPOND.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Is your name Chris, Lindsey, Pat, or Madison?

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
Amazon's book suggestions for me are currently 29 books on bees/beekeeping and one book of grumpy cat stickers.

:shrug:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

maybe amazon is right and dresses are your poo poo

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I looked at amazon just now on a fresh install of windows, no cookies or browser history. It is trying to sell me dresses, door locks with keypads, shoe racks, prime membership and something called fire hd7.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
That website blog The Worst Things For Sale made Amazon think I'm really interested in dumb poo poo but thankfully you can clear your Amazon history.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I ordered a bunch of Iain M Banks books and now Amazon won't stop recommending the worst loving nerd schlock to me constantly. No, I don't want to order this anime with big titty people on the cover. No, I am not interested in the biography of Steve Jobs. No, I don't want a Navi fleslight. What the gently caress.

Aug 4, 2010

buy a cute dress

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

I ordered a bunch of Iain M Banks books and now Amazon won't stop recommending the worst loving nerd schlock to me constantly. No, I don't want to order this anime with big titty people on the cover. No, I am not interested in the biography of Steve Jobs. No, I don't want a Navi fleslight. What the gently caress.

What anime was it?

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I bought a sexy wall calendar of barely-clothed incredibly gay dudes for a secret santa exchange once. Guess what populated my suggestion list forever.

I definitely wasn't complaining. :mmmhmm:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Dead Gay Romans posted:

A/S/L op?

You single or what?

just kidding about the /S/ we already know that part m'lady

whenver someone types m'lady i think the word malady and assume they ahve a disesase and are announcing it to anyone within earshot

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bad bitches ITT

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Amazon doesnt provide recommendations for all the sex stuff I look at all the time.. it still thinks im not a sex pervert.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

tater_salad posted:

Amazon doesnt provide recommendations for all the sex stuff I look at all the time.. it still thinks im not a sex pervert.
imagine if they got a hold of our SA post history lmao

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Amazon thinks im an old lady. Its all sensible clothes, cat stuff, and kitchen stuff.

Hulu thinks im a 20 something Hispanic chick. All the ads are for birth control, booze, and TJ Maxx in Spanish

Who knows what google thinks.

:ohdear:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Someone, somewhere is having an anxiety attack over what a website thinks about them.

What a Country!

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

boom boom boom posted:

What anime was it?

I dunno, I just saw the thumbnail in the suggestions and the titties were bigger than the character's head. I did not feel compelled to click to see the title, which was obscured by titties.

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
update: my mom used my prime to buy some clothing

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

tomstuart posted:

whenver someone types m'lady i think the word malady and assume they ahve a disesase and are announcing it to anyone within earshot

Anyone who actually says m'lady out loud in public does have a very serious social disease so this is a good way of looking at it.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

unterdude posted:

update: my mom used my prime to buy some clothing

You should use your mom's account to buy tires for your car, an arc welder, and some gay men calendars.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

tomstuart posted:

cum malady
cum cum malady
you're my butterfly sugar baby

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
post some of the poo poo on your amazon wishlist itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Navi from Avatar or Navi from Zelda?

• Locked thread