Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

land on the ledge (i remember this one)

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Oh, I forgot to mention in the OP. I'm gonna give some time between each decision to allow for voting. Most votes is the page we go to.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

Windows 98 posted:

Oh, I forgot to mention in the OP. I'm gonna give some time between each decision to allow for voting. Most votes is the page we go to.

Pfft. Spoilsport.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Spoilsport? I don't know what that means. But this is a democracy and if we die we all die together from the choices we've made.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I choose for you to close this poo poo thread.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

I'm staunchly anti-ledge

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Try to land on the ledge

I remember one of these where you traveled back in time and hosed around with peasants and knights during the 100 years war.

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Not Zork. Voted 1.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Moving things along because it's a whole story. Votes go for trying to land on the ledge.

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
gently caress those idiots. Tell them to hurry.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Warn them.

Not gonna help if they fall in too.

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.
These books were awesome to read while taking a dump.

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

get drunk

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Sunbath by the river.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Oh my god I remember reading this one as a kid.

You're going down, you assholes. Unclip my rope and tell them not to worry about any mysterious force drawing them in.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ima have to go to bed soon :(

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
go left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Well we shouldn't make any hasty generalizations. If we warn our colleagues about this "mysterious force" and it turns out to be bullshit, we'll just look silly! Tell them to hurry. :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread