Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If so, please post a banme because you don't belong here human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i was going to but i got distracted researching suicide techniques

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:firstpost:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You had one job...

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

AN A+ POSTER

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

i was going to but i got distracted researching suicide techniques

same

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
this thread is going places

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
:secondpost:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
hosed up if true

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
He bought the wrong kind of computer. FAIL, lol

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
i'll be #1 in line when they put a laser in it. thats also when I become James Bond/a drug dealer, so I have poo poo to escape from.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hurrr look at me I'm an early adopter spending way too much on a buggy piece of poo poo with barely any functionality god i have such a throbbing smugness erection

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Waltzing Along posted:

If so, please post a banme because you don't belong here human being.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Hurrr look at me I'm an early adopter spending way too much on a buggy piece of poo poo with barely any functionality god i have such a throbbing smugness erection

Calm down you fuckin dorks.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
who needs a watch when you got a smartphone idgi

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
I made my own from a raspberry pi, a gameboy color screen, and some 9v batteries.

#maker #hacker

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

emanresu tnuocca posted:

who needs a watch when you got a smartphone idgi

because smartphones don't come with lasers, either. and would look poo poo with one. and james bondi bond would lauygh at you.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i bought one for each wrist and one for my dick

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

rip

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
this a serious question, can someone tell me one actually useful thing you can do with one of these smart watches?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Otto von Ruthless posted:

this a serious question, can someone tell me one actually useful thing you can do with one of these smart watches?

show people that you have a smart watch

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

:69snypa:

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
lemme buy this watch that doesnt last a whole day and shows ads.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

pretty much just take your dick out and swing it about

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

op are you 12 years old

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So were there massive lines of Chinese people outside all the Apple stores again looking buy them all and smuggle them into China?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

lol no my phone can keep time and can stay charged for longer than a few hours

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

ButteCysts posted:

pretty much just take your dick out and swing it about

put a laser on it and pretend you're james bond. thats all I want. bring back steve jobs I know he'd be down to clown with james bond and me.

basically, what you said.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

West SAAB Story posted:

lol no my phone can keep time and can stay charged for longer than a few hours
my phone lasts weeks on a single charge because no one calls me and it never has to look for a better signal because i never go anywhere
plus it is constantly right next to the charger and water resistant as far as my tears are concerned

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So were there massive lines of Chinese people outside all the Apple stores again looking buy them all and smuggle them into China?

Nope. Apple made it even easier by doing online sales. So now ebay scalpers are loving over stupid apple early adopter idiots. Good.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

gary oldmans diary posted:

my phone lasts weeks on a single charge because no one calls me and it never has to look for a better signal because i never go anywhere
plus it is constantly right next to the charger and water resistant as far as my tears are concerned

maybe you should get an iwatch then you'd have a reason (excuse) to talk to others

"excuse me miss, do you have the time? my expensive tech failure doesn't work right."

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Apparently it's a decent fitness tracker, but I imagine there are better, cheaper options for keeping track of your health. I wouldn't say no to one as a gift, but gently caress me if I ever buy one with my own money.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i did

no i didnt

u believe what uwant to believe

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pththya-lyi posted:

Apparently it's a decent fitness tracker, but I imagine there are better, cheaper options for keeping track of your health. I wouldn't say no to one as a gift, but gently caress me if I ever buy one with my own money.
speaking of which, i just picked this up because they're an interesting idea but not worth the $100+ that most want for a silly gadget.

http://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Bracelet-Wearable-Waterproof-Wristband/dp/B00R7J83O2

this is the best fitness tracker for the buck. its the chromecast of fitness trackers. waterproof, long as gently caress battery, sleep tracking, vibrating alarms, good step tracking and all for $18. its amazing when chinese tech companies take american ideas that they manufactor for them anyways and resell them for 1/5th the cost.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Xaris posted:

speaking of which, i just picked this up because they're an interesting idea but not worth the $100+ that most want for a silly gadget.

http://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Bracelet-Wearable-Waterproof-Wristband/dp/B00R7J83O2

this is the best fitness tracker for the buck. its the chromecast of fitness trackers. waterproof, long as gently caress battery, sleep tracking, vibrating alarms, good step tracking and all for $18. its amazing when chinese tech companies take american ideas that they manufactor for them anyways and resell them for 1/5th the cost.

Xiaomi Mi Band Smart Bracelet for Xiaomi Mi4 M3 Miui Iphone 4s 5 5c 5s 6 6 Plus Samsung and Other Smart Phone with Android System 4.4 above Smart Fitness Wearable Tracker Waterproof Wristband original (Black(with Tracker))

^^catchy assfuck name

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
yea idk why its so long on amazon, i actually got it from ebay for slightly less but its just called the xiaomi mi band

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

die fag

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

Haha crapple haha m$

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

gently caress da Mods posted: