Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

BigBoss posted:

http://sf-criminaldefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/KaninFalseRapeAllegations.pdf

The most most feminist viewpoint you can take is that men and women are equal in their ability to do evil deeds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape#Criticism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Re-enactment of the rolling stone rape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgYoYTbnPo4

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i make threads about and type reams of text about false rape accusations and reverse racism because these are the biggest concerns i have in life

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

All
Day
I
Dream
About
False rape accusations

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
men can't get raped, because I'm a feminist

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
man, all these sick burns on D&D goons are just brutal. brutal sick ownage ftw itt

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

*puts a gun to your head* gently caress a d&d goon

*pulls the trigger*

:fuckoff:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Nothing good ever came out of DnD

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

The desperate attempts at reconstructing a shattered worldview.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

Nothing good ever came out of DnD

the maps thread is pretty good (if you like maps, which i do)

i like the european nationalist bickering, i just think about american hegemony and grin like this :q:

also people yell at fishmech from time to time, which they should

Pivotal Lever fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Apr 11, 2015

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I like how even the most progressive eurogoon will turn into Hitler at the slightest mention of Gypsies

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Roaming societies that refuse to integrate with the culture of the land they reside in are the exception to the rule and nothing beautiful to be preserved or encouraged but a relic of a long dead age and it's time for those poeple to abandon their cultural identity for a proper national one.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Nomadic cultures are extremely problematic and disruptive and the general callousness towards groups of people who can't or refuse to hold down a mortgage or a lease is entirely understandable and acceptable when you take into account the big picture.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

:cheers: yah my common sense told me to not bother reading a 12 page essay arguing 40% of rapes are false. Under 10% sounds much more realistic.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

is this the sequel to twilight struggle

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

StashAugustine posted:

is this the sequel to twilight struggle

There was a thread on pony rape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien