Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

Zzulu posted:

expecting women to groom themselves in the year of our lord 2015 is extremely sexist and problematic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If I took my wifes sweatpants off because I suddenly had a boner to slay and have no self control, and I saw a loving HAIRY BUSH of loving nonsense, I'd literally punch that pussy and then go butt all night long. gently caress you.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

As long as it's 80s style bush I'm all for it.

Meaning that you would rather have a war in Iraq that lasts ten weeks, rather than ten years?

:agreed:

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
ive heard of trimming the hedges, but you done scorched the earth

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
Nothing beats licking and smelling a mat of wet pubic hair.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

If I took my wifes sweatpants off because I suddenly had a boner to slay and have no self control, and I saw a loving HAIRY BUSH of loving nonsense, I'd literally punch that pussy and then go butt all night long. gently caress you.

I don't even know who I'm cursing out right now but suck my dick, bitch. A loving BUSH? God drat, how loving dare you. I'm going to silent treatment that stinky bitch ALL NIGHT.

GOOOOD!

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

ThePriceIsRight posted:

good im tired of making out with a stubbly homer simpson when i goin down on a bitch

Hunh.

So you rather make out with Zach Galifianakis.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

If you don't like hair on a pussy, you are a loving pedo.
the words of an obvious bestiality connoisseur

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Dave_Indeed posted:

:agreed:

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

MrChupon posted:

It's this and the loving mom jean shorts. The 80's are the worst, and they are back.

Jessie Andrews is the only girl I know of that can pull off the mom jean shorts and hairy bush.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

pubic hair is good

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
tbqh, i'm in no position to be picky.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

i like them trimmed not shaved. otherwise it feels like a cactus on your face when you eat them. too much and you are probably going to get some funky smells and i am not sticking my face in that.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

As long as it's 80s style bush I'm all for it.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Unkempt hairy genitals are bogus, penis or pussy for your pleasure. Trimming is usually okay but shaving or some other scorched earth method shows that you care. about other people's enjoyment. of enjoying your body. if women have any expectation that their gross and hobbled stink holes should be touched like they're anything other than yesterday's rancid fuckmeat should consider upgrading their pussy plaza from jungle puzzle to buffered stone floor

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ pedophile ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
is that how ralp became admin?

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

Ideally, when you meet a woman, she will have a full bush.

This way you can sample it in many different states as she trims it down and ultimately shaves it all so you can revel in your pedophile attraction to pussies the are indistinguishable from a preteens.

If you don't like hair on a pussy, you are a loving pedo.

:colbert:

Yeah, I said it. All of you saying they should be shaved are loving pedos and should be banned.

If you can't tell the difference between a shaved adult and a preteen's genitalia, you're either blind or a virgin.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

:happened:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Lufiron posted:

ive heard of trimming the hedges, but you done scorched the earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CLjBJZo2Nw

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

no seriously they are really scratchy and poo poo. Maybe a little more interesting but w/e there really is no contest. Any guy who doesn't want it is just being polite and respectful IMO

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

enjoy your flossing

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
its alright to have your body the way you want it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

This is the death rattle of a pussyboy whos only chacne at getting laid is to satisfy the unkept bush of a 2nd wave feminist from a time warp in 1972 mid-yonic expressive dance where she squats femininely and dumps the red bucket to symbolize her monthly bleed

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Waltzing Along posted:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

hemophilia posted:

This is the death rattle of a pussyboy whos only chacne at getting laid is to satisfy the unkept bush of a 2nd wave feminist from a time warp in 1972 mid-yonic expressive dance where she squats femininely and dumps the red bucket to symbolize her monthly bleed

Could be. But you didn't deny that you were a pedophile. Just admit it. Take your ban. Never come back.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
gently caress OFF

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
voted 1

TERRIBLE

feller
Jul 5, 2006

this was slightly funny 10 years ago when we were all still in school, but now it's just sad

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Could be. But you didn't deny that you were a pedophile. Just admit it. Take your ban. Never come back.

If everyone who was actually discerning about their pussy had to swat away every hair-toothed gollum who accused them of this there would be no time in the day left to post about anything else. "oh yeah the guy who likes hairy caveman pussy called another guy a pedophile" there's a loving news headline. are you sure oval office hair isn't neurotoxic

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what about butthair

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

hemophilia posted:

If everyone who was actually discerning about their pussy had to swat away every hair-toothed gollum who accused them of this there would be no time in the day left to post about anything else. "oh yeah the guy who likes hairy caveman pussy called another guy a pedophile" there's a loving news headline. are you sure oval office hair isn't neurotoxic

Once again, you have been accused of being a pedophile but you don't deny it. You just deflect back saying that there is something wrong with liking women. Women have hair. Young girls do not.

Go away, pervert.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
butt hair is worse than pubes like by 10000%

girls wax ur butts

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Once again, you have been accused of being a pedophile but you don't deny it. You just deflect back saying that there is something wrong with liking women. Women have hair. Young girls do not.

Go away, pervert.

lmao

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I don't really think it's anyone's place to tell a woman how to fashion her vagina hair.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
any goonettes wanna weigh in on penis hair, or manhair in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Windows 98 posted:

I don't really think it's anyone's place to tell a woman how to fashion her vagina hair.

guy who goes down on untrimmed pubes, shameful loving bitch boy I tell you what

• Locked thread