Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

JGKing posted:

JR describes the Alliance team as "three young studs". That's 31 year old Stasiak and Kanyon, and 34 year old Morrus.

The only two things I remember from this match were the finish and that comment about the WCW team that JR made. It always struck me as odd, considering that they'd been around in WCW for years and weren't exactly young now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I always liked Scott Hudson because it seemed like he would often talk up all the competitors in a match. Even if it was Disco or someone, he'd still say that they were a whatever-time champion to give them even some legitimacy.

Or I may be remembering him completely wrongly because of a line on WorldWide which was something like "You're not going to pin Wildcat Chris Harris that easily!". Still, I liked him, and he wasn't Mark Madden.

• Locked thread