Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

Israel is the nation of the Jewish people.
lots of countries say grandiose but false bullshit and israel is no different. america is a better place for jews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lol hows that broken covenant working out for you

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Y-Hat posted:

lots of countries say grandiose but false bullshit and israel is no different. america is a better place for jews

We don't speak Yiddish in America.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
by coincidence i was 1 off from the page 2 snipe position on both sides
it was a holocaust of posting

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

i live not too far from a part of brooklyn with a lot of yiddish speakers and i love to drop casual yiddish in everyday conversation

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Y-Hat posted:

i'm jewish and i'm lazy as gently caress

but your hands are so busily toiling in the posting arts, inshallah

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

yiddish speaking jews were actually discouraged from continuing to speak it in favor of learning hebrew during the first aliah and it's not commonly spoken within israel really

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Jewish people are trying to control parts of New York City apparently

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i think it's super cool that the jews are slowly killing an entire country

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

cams posted:

i think it's super cool that the jews are slowly killing an entire country

which one

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

thuly posted:

which one

Nauru

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

But they hate Christmas :(

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Oh Hell No posted:

am i an antisemite if i believe that the jews control the media but i have absolutely no problem with that

It's good media

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
lol if in 2015 you follow a religion that has clothing and dietary requirements.

Like seriously, don't eat that pork or you'll burn in hell! Put this tiny hat on or it's eternal damnation for you! lol

Don't even get me started on the idiocy of all the sabbath workarounds. If you turn on the oven you are spitting in the face of god, but if you set this timer the day before you aren't! This is poo poo that they actually believe.

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

City of Tampa posted:

lol if in 2015 you follow a religion that has clothing and dietary requirements.

Like seriously, don't eat that pork or you'll burn in hell! Put this tiny hat on or it's eternal damnation for you! lol

Don't even get me started on the idiocy of all the sabbath workarounds. If you turn on the oven you are spitting in the face of god, but if you set this timer the day before you aren't! This is poo poo that they actually believe.

what's your opinion on circumcision

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

waveformghost posted:

what's your opinion on circumcision

It's pretty gross and unnecessary I guess (or maybe it has medical benefits or whatever I don't know) but I'm glad my parents had it done to me so I don't have some weird European anteater dick.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

mdm posted:

PewDiePie is the aryan media

drat maybe hitler wasnt so right after all

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

have you guys been reading about isreal sterilizing and/or deporting all the jewish african refugees? while at the same time the jews in this country shoving diversity and interracial breeding down our throats?

funny, right? those jews sure do make the best comedians. this is like post-Andy Kauffman poo poo they're doing now!

izzy fn stradlin is an unironic anti semite and wannabe date rapist

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

It's pretty gross and unnecessary I guess (or maybe it has medical benefits or whatever I don't know) but I'm glad my parents had it done to me so I don't have some weird European anteater dick.

theres a story on the jew bible where they get some non jews circumcised and instead of being good its supposed to be really humiliating, so what im saying is your a human being

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

post more army titties

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

i'm goy

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Morkyz posted:

theres a story on the jew bible where they get some non jews circumcised and instead of being good its supposed to be really humiliating, so what im saying is your a human being

yeah but what percentage of people actually know that circumcision is some jewish religious thing? I think for most Americans, circumcision is just about not having a gross anteater dick that creeps girls out. You can try to make it about your weird desert cult but in 2015, in the united states, circumcision is about your dilz lookin' good for the ladies.

also I'm not into guys so I'm not sure why you said I'm a human being? They are cool though and I respect them.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

waveformghost posted:

never i have seen such an evil race

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but what percentage of people actually know that circumcision is some jewish religious thing? I think for most Americans, circumcision is just about not having a gross anteater dick that creeps girls out. You can try to make it about your weird desert cult but in 2015, in the united states, circumcision is about your dilz lookin' good for the ladies.

also I'm not into guys so I'm not sure why you said I'm a human being? They are cool though and I respect them.

i've seen jokes about circumcision and jews on american tv shows

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Reminder that the Talmud states that it is impossible to commit larceny against gentiles and also encourages Jews to do it to establish cultural roots.

The Bible encouraged Christians to do more violent things to do the same but they had to put a stop to that poo poo quickly for obvious reasons.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

this was real funny the first time someone said it

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Jews are probably the only white people that other minorities like in the US, it's unsurprising other whites hate them.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

Jews are probably the only white people that other minorities like in the US, it's unsurprising other whites hate them.

I think u have that backwards.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

I think u have that backwards.

Republicans talk about liking Jews but just like all white people they are loving liars.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

according to israel. isis claims to have established an "islamic caliphate"

the Israeli government does a lot of poo poo but delegitimizing them as a country just plays straight into the hands of holocaust deniers and antisemites hth

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
republicans think we need to preserve the jews and israel so god can kill them to start the apocalypse

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

City of Tampa posted:

lol circumcision in america is about curbing masturbation. that's literally the reason it caught on. the aesthetic argument was never made until people started looking for a reason for why we shouldn't stop, and interestingly people in other countries aren't attracted to scar dicks.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Starving Autist posted:

the Israeli government does a lot of poo poo but delegitimizing them as a country just plays straight into the hands of holocaust deniers and antisemites hth

he's denying that they're "the state of the jewish people" of all jews everywhere (by implication), which he should imo

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Morkyz posted:

izzy fn stradlin is an unironic anti semite and wannabe date rapist

it's hardly antisemitic to point out that israel is sterilizing, deporting, and forcing african jewish refugees to live in camps.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

it's hardly antisemitic to point out that israel is sterilizing, deporting, and forcing african jewish refugees to live in camps.

thats not what i was talking about, i mean the other half of your post and also the stuff u say in other threads, also lol you didnt even try to repudiate the date rape thing

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Starving Autist posted:

lol circumcision in america is about curbing masturbation. that's literally the reason it caught on. the aesthetic argument was never made until people started looking for a reason for why we shouldn't stop, and interestingly people in other countries aren't attracted to scar dicks.

in most cases, it turns out the sale is closed by the time this climax in courtship is reached.

is there some reason you think it is okay to mention such crass things simply for the sake of crassness? are you truly lost as to what is good content, and what is tares, sown by the devil, amongst the good wheat bearing of good gluten?

it is like your edginess for the sake of being edgy is making you transparent to many people. humor is high stakes, and it is hard to win friends playing russian roulette. i suggest you cash out and befriend a jew.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Starving Autist posted:

i dont delegitimize them as a country, israel exists and questioning that is retarded. i question their authority to pretend to represent the jewish people

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah and how dare those guys in the Vatican pretend to speak for all catholics. Frigging

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

notZaar posted:

Yeah and how dare those guys in the Vatican pretend to speak for all catholics. Frigging

they dont pretend to speak for all christians - and does israel have some kind of centralized religious leadership that claims to represent the entire religion that im unaware of?

what would you say to the jews who do not believe israel speaks for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

notZaar posted:

The Vatican isn't an occupied territory and they don't speak for all Christians.

• Locked thread