Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aunt Teefa
Mar 17, 2015

just tangled ball fro that interweaves with your shaft mane. lol if your dick is longer than your pubes. just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
:firstpost:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
more importantly for op, is bugchasing back in?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

hairy balls are back in op's mouth again.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

i've been shaving my dick and balls for the past two years now and it's been one of the best experiences of my life

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

i've been shaving my dick and balls for the past two years now and it's been one of the best experiences of my life

:agreed:

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

you enjoying his shaven cock'n'balls yeah?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pvt Dancer posted:

you enjoying his shaven cock'n'balls yeah?

they're quite excellent. we shave each other and let our ball hair clog the shower drainign causing the room to fill up with water and drown us

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

good. my balls are hairy

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
ball hair can become quite unmanageable if you're a real man tbqh a good shave is good sometimes, good use of blades that have become too dull for the face

Or a careful trimming

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

All jokes aside pubes are loving digusting. Do you really want a giant mound of disgusting curly black hair above your dick? mine's smooth and soft like silk

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I've honestly been waiting for the day a girl comments on my hairy balls, but it hasn't happened yet. Are they into it like my beard? I'll shave it , I don't give a gently caress, but they gotta tell me it's a problem first.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

word to the wise: trim, don't shave.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Hobohemian posted:

I've honestly been waiting for the day a girl comments on my hairy balls, but it hasn't happened yet. Are they into it like my beard? I'll shave it , I don't give a gently caress, but they gotta tell me it's a problem first.

You have to talk to meet a woman first

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Matey posted:

You have to talk to meet a woman first

I'm not quite sure what the burn here is. Are you saying I'm mute? It's kind of confusing. Just call someone a human being, it's much easier.

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

Linux Pirate posted:

amen brother

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can't imagine stretching my scrote out enough to get the tension to shave cleanly

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i can't imagine stretching my scrote out enough to get the tension to shave cleanly

You would be surprised how flexible the scrotum is my friend

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Hobohemian posted:

I'm not quite sure what the burn here is. Are you saying I'm mute? It's kind of confusing. Just call someone a human being, it's much easier.

Damnit, I hosed up my burn. Well, gonna go kill myself now, as that's the only honorable thing to do. Goodbye, hobohemian. Goodbye, world.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

its the kinda thing where you gotta heat it up before it will stretch, like silly putty

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

amityville anus posted:

its the kinda thing where you gotta heat it up before it will stretch, like silly putty

you're silly, buddy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if youve never shaved your dick we're coming up on a great time of the year to do it. feeling a warm summer breeze rush up your shorts to caress your bald scrote, its a thing of beauty.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Matey posted:

you're silly, buddy

thanks, Matey

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."
just shaved

hey ladies :getin:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*pop*
BOOYAH!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Hey no problem, bud

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
They never left...

Your mom's mouth

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Linux Pirate posted:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

TEAYCHES posted:

good. my balls are hairy

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
touch it

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Linux Pirate posted:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

thats a long time to be doing one thing do you take breaks or what

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im hairy balls

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

shiksa posted:

if youve never shaved your dick we're coming up on a great time of the year to do it. feeling a warm summer breeze rush up your shorts to caress your bald scrote, its a thing of beauty.

shorts are for children

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I do my ball hair like a Mickey mouse topiary

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

er, that isn't the point. you've never shaved anything in your life, have you

seriously folks, you'd have to use Nair or something

or dedicate an electric razor just to shaving your balls, which will still leave you with sack-stubble that over time will only get thicker...

and thicker...

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Apr 13, 2015

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.

ilikedirt posted:

shorts are for children

I hope I don't suddenly realize that when I'm wearing shorts in the 105 degree, 100% humidity Tennessee summer, and get really embarrassed.

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
Can we share tips and tricks for shaivng rear end forests here? Becuse I have none.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pubes caught in my zipper
again

:cool:

• Locked thread