Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously. It's the year 2015. Women are walking around throwing their vagina at anything and no one bothers to wait for marriage or even date. People just hook up. There's apps for your phone where the whole purpose is to get laid and yet you're such a beta made bitch that only way you can get your dick wet is to force some one. Lol if you can't get laid with out rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What about peaceful rape? Like if she's passed out on drugs

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
:secondpost:

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
You sure showed all those rapists OP.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah, OP. well done!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

gently caress off.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
it isnt so much about the sex as it is the feeling of absolute power

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I'm gonna rape myself in a minute

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
plape

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Morkyz posted:

This is just what rapists tell themselves to avoid the fact that no one actually wants to sleep with them.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i agree

Volume posted:

This is just what rapists tell themselves to avoid the fact that no one actually wants to sleep with them.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

is sticking your dick in your sleeping gf rape>?

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
just from my observations of life it seems there are more people not having sex now than ever before due to crippling anxiety and dick atrophy like in that sean connery movie with the floating heads that spit guns

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

lol if youre a gapist, the most famous and talented gapist is the goatse guy and you will never reach his level

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Does it count as rape if it's a hot woman doing a really drunk guy

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
it's time for a very frank discussion of rape, first poster. rape is often not about sex. rape is about power. i wrote upwards of four pages on this concept as part of a reading assignment in sociology 101.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Dr qq posted:

it's time for a very frank discussion of rape, first poster. rape is often not about sex. rape is about power. i wrote upwards of four pages on this concept as part of a reading assignment in sociology 101.

Like when you adjust another man's tie.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Ferroque posted:

lol if youre a gapist, the most famous and talented gapist is the goatse guy and you will never reach his level

It's not about the destination, it's the journey.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dr qq posted:

Volume posted:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

im not a rapist

im gay

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Zzulu posted:

Does it count as rape if it's a hot woman doing a really drunk guy

Legally speaking? Not generally. But there was some girl in Boston who picked up a hockey player who was drunk off his rear end, posted pictures of him sleeping in her bed and proceeded to get banned from all of the clubs in the city for being a rapist. Double standards and all.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

I choose to define my actions by the metric of some hypothetical, 'super rapist'.

"What I did wasn't rape, it's not like I tied her down and forced my way into her rear end, we were drunk, she just fell asleep and I finished up it's all cool"

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
don't knock it till ya try it op

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Scald posted:

Legally speaking? Not generally. But there was some girl in Boston who picked up a hockey player who was drunk off his rear end, posted pictures of him sleeping in her bed and proceeded to get banned from all of the clubs in the city for being a rapist. Double standards and all.

if that's rape then probably 90% of people have been raped

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I intend to show, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that my client was just super horny and looking to get his gently caress on, rather than interested in some kind of 'power trip' like a 'rapist'"

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
When I was on deployment a guy I knew was going to kill some other dude when he got back because he raped his girlfriend who was on another ship in the Navy. When we got back it turned out that she willingly had sex with other people on her ship but had told her boyfriend through email that she was raped because she didn't want to tell the truth lol

Then this redneck retard on my ship that we called Dirt Squirrel was having twins. When we got back from the 6 month deployment he was supposed to have twins waiting for him. Turns out his wife miscarried and never told him.

lmao people in the navy are trash

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

lmao people in the navy are trash

they sign up to kill foreign nationals in their own country, what do you expect? fidelity is pretty low on the list after bombing a wedding.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Apparently the fun part of rape isn't the sex. So you should probably get involved in some rape, OP, so you will understand better.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i don't like country either

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Morkyz posted:

there are apps for that too though

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
women are shaped like pears, an anagram of rape; from a fruit analogy standpoint, they were meant to be together

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

it's a culture op, don't hate on the subcontinent

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Volume posted:

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
everyone is so caught up with this rape culture business, vape culture is much more disturbing imo, or even the tape vulture

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Plenty of people shoplift despite being able to afford what they steal just for the rush. JUST SAYIN'

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Plenty of people shoplift despite being able to afford what they steal just for the rush. JUST SAYIN'

yes, i agree, women are objects like cute kitchen tools at crate & barrel

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm consistently amazed at all the energy people apparently have to put into rape. Like just going about regular business is loving exhausting, yet you've got the energy to loving rape someone?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Feminition posted:

yes, i agree, women are objects like cute kitchen tools at crate & barrel

You steal some weird stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
haha im having fun with the word rape ha! ha ha! rape!

• Locked thread