Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
That's my vote unless someone cuter enters the race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Not crazy enough for the Tea Party, too crazy for everyone else, not gonna happen

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Yeah. He really blew it with the anti gay stuff just now. Who doesn't like gay people?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Rand Paul needs to go back to blowing air into peoples eyes with a machine rather than blowing HOT AIR up their ASSES with his BS

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
It's too bad. We're going to have an ugly president. I'll miss obama. :smith:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

youre wife posted:

It's too bad. We're going to have an ugly president. I'll miss obama. :smith:

Um, excuse me, Ted Cruz is still in the race

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Rather Dashing posted:

Um, excuse me, Ted Cruz is still in the race

The man has a penis coming out of the middle of his face. Oh god, I'm so depressed.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Which one of the Republican candidates was it who said if they were elected they'd send in the military to force congress to vote to increase military spending? :rolleyes: :allears: :laugh:

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

are rand paul and ron paul related or something?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Otacon posted:

ron paul is rand paul's dad

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Fluo posted:

ron paul is rand paul's dad

well that's no good

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

they should have done the whole gay-lovers thing instead and run together for Prez/Co-Prez

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Otacon posted:

they should have done the whole gay-lovers thing instead and run together for Prez/Co-Prez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Otacon posted:

Ron Paul made his son Rand out of melted down Krugerrands bound together with a putty made from pulped pages of Atlas Shrugged.

He is the golden man. He will lead us to a bright new future.

KILL YOUR FATHER

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I will vote for Rand over Hillary. Who cares about the gay stuff honestly. What is he going to make being gay illegal? That's a who gives a poo poo issue if I ever saw one.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
honestly to get caught up in whether or not a politician supports something like gay marriage or abortion really just makes you a human being

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Dead Gay Romans posted:

Ron Paul made his son Rand out of melted down Krugerrands bound together with a putty made from pulped pages of Atlas Shrugged.

In the land of Ameridor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Paulron, forged in secret a master Rand to control all others.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Vermin Supreme for President of Earth

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

He's not pretty, but I can stand behind his ideals.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
would vote for

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

I will vote for Rand over Hillary. Who cares about the gay stuff honestly. What is he going to make being gay illegal? That's a who gives a poo poo issue if I ever saw one.

In my extremely insanely hot female body beats the heart of a fiercely gay man, and I'm just not going to support someone who would not support me.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

youre wife posted:

The man has a penis coming out of the middle of his face. Oh god, I'm so depressed.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Who gives a poo poo issues:

gays
global warming
abortion
assisted suicide

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
i will always cast my vote in support of mothers vacuum blending their unborn children its so loving metal

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

Who gives a poo poo issues:

assisted suicide

Agree on that. Like you can't even kill your own self? Lol!

Fluo
May 25, 2007

mikerock posted:

Vermin Supreme for President of Earth

He's been running for president for years !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMcdkc8ULGk

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Dr qq posted:

i will always cast my vote in support of mothers vacuum blending their unborn children its so loving metal

Just remember the majority of abortions or minorities so put that mind at ease bruh

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

Just remember the majority of abortions or minorities so put that mind at ease bruh

so

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
*are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
People who are physically incapable of killing themselves are probably the ones that need it the most. Really makes u think.

• Locked thread