Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Omigawd!!! Forums game :love:

Rules:

Kiss or kill the poster above you. Not irl. Just post kiss or kill, and maybe a detailed summary on how you would do it.

Ok, go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

az
Dec 2, 2005

kill with my tongue

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
have wild uninhibited and illegal sex with

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

devin2 posted:

have wild uninhibited and illegal sex with

I don't know you, so we'll start with kiss. But, don't cross me.

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

I don't know you, so we'll start with kiss. But, don't cross me.

kill

then kiss

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Kill with my posting. (They are bad and you have a stroke)

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Oh no! Better: Gouge out your eyes and replace them with pewdiepie's eyes, and then kiss!

Toasty
Mar 12, 2007
I would rape youre wife to death.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I would gently caress you're wife

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Kiss. I will thrust my probiscis into your mouth parts and possibly lay eggs in there, to any of the above posters. I'm a slutty insect. :colbert:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Kill then kiss

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Kill and then dismember the body

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
eat then poo poo

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Yay! Good responses everyone!

Strap you to this kissing machine

Turn the suction up slowly until your face peels off!!! :love:

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Kiss, but only on the tip

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Cut open your torso, tie you up with your own entrails, and kiss while still breathing.

This game is really good!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
nice tender kiss, very soft and sensuous. killing is almost always mean and bad

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
cuck

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Kiss.

:wink:

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

oh we doing more than kissing psyopmonkey

i might hug you as well :)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

there were 2 people with that dancing owl av and i didn't like one of them, so i will kill you to be safe and let allah sort it out

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Kill

SvenRichter
Apr 5, 2015

Look at my face.

kiss you upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
eskimo kiss

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Gatekeeper posted:

eskimo kiss

Kiss and then get you to paint me again.

:dance:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Kiss and then get you to paint me again.

:dance:

black and white movie kiss where you're clearly resisting but i force my mouth on you anyway and despite it being a stiff emotionless kiss you give into me after a few seconds and modern audiences wonder why people used to find that romantic ;-*

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Stick you naked in a hollow tree in a wetlands. Feed you spoiled milk and honey so you develop diarrhea. As the tree fills with your excrement, stringing biting insects swarm. Leave you for about a week. Return when your swollen, bloated, and near dead from dehydration and venom. Kiss your vomit encrusted lips lol

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

kiss em all let gawd sort em out

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
I'd kiss the rammy cyclist island motherfucker

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Wait until you are very aged after a long and good life. You can no longer stand the pain of your diminishing body and mind. "Please, just let me die." You say. "Please kill me." Then I kiss you and put you on a breathing machine until your illness eats you awaits do nothing is left but a lifeless husk.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Swallow with my anus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

kiss.

• Locked thread