Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

a good post

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

looks like he's finally aging into his face. good for him.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 236 days!)

Remember when he was cast because he was an extremely goofy looking fucker and these days he barely even registers?

thats because of ur mom, op.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
He looks pretty good for 80 y/o

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
why do I have to be Mr. Gay

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
now he has a receding hairline and what looks to be his first liver spot

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I just watched reservoir dogs again yesterday and realized he might be the best actor

F hole
May 13, 2008

thread delivers

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 236 days!)

BeefThief posted:

I just watched reservoir dogs again yesterday and realized he might be the best actor

No,Steelers Wheel is the best, most memorable part.

I mean, gently caress, even Bloodhound Gang parodied it. Thats how you know its good.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
The greatest SNL skit of all time (from 1997 or so?) was him playing the Mad Hatter

http://www.abum.com/54868/Steve-Buscemi-as-the-Mad-Hatter.html

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Actors Steve Buscemi and Vince Vaughn and screenwriter Scott Rosenberg were involved in a bar brawl last Thursday that resulted in four arrests and nearly killed Fargo star Buscemi. The Hollywood trio are currently filming the aptly named Domestic Disturbance in Wilmington, North Carolina. Two local men allegedly picked a fight with the filmmakers when one of their girlfriends began talking to Swingers star Vaughn.

A scuffle outside the bar is reported to have taken place at 2am. Police on patrol broke up the fracas, but not before Buscemi had been stabbed above the eye and in the jaw, throat, and arm. He was taken to hospital. Vaughn was maced, according to reports. Timothy Fogerty, 21, was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon for the Buscemi knifing. Another local man, 20-year-old Kenneth Purgason, was also arrested.

According to local police, the brawlers had "refused to disperse, so they all got pepper spray. In all, there were about ten involved when we got there, but the four kept fighting. Normally, we don't have any problems there". Buscemi has since returned to New York to recuperate and is consulting plastic surgeons for his wounds. "The situation could have been life-threatening," a source told America's Entertainment Weekly.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
he used to be a NYFD fireman and seems like a p cool dude imho

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

Whoa, daddy...

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I'm glad I called that guy

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

He dies in a bunch of his roles.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

He looks better when you can't see his teeth.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
He was really good in youth in revolt. Like the only redeemable part of that movie.

Dude is a great actor. Shame he doesn't get more stuff

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I like Steve Buscemi. If I had to pick an actor to go bar hopping with he'd be at the top of my list.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Hes funny, talented, and cool.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

he owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLx1ABxely0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqIGiVLOY4E

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Tree's lounge

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Hes funny, talented, and cool.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
he is beautiful man just not physically

Regular Dude
Oct 17, 2008
The grass so green

Skies is so blue

Spectre is really great!

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
His performance as a foot in Fargo was spectacular. He should have won an Oscar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
He looks a lot like John Waters in that picture.

• Locked thread