Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hard?
yes
yes
View Results

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

im the increasing despair of all the nerds who cant let go of the non canon eu

actually the best part of the eu is the old repulblic and pre repubic era (darth bane ne1? epic ftw evil force tendrils rule of 2 shackels chains etc etc :gizz:) so im alright hmm i can deal with the loss of my friend Thrawn as long as it also assures the eternal retcon past and future death of fail lord CORRAN HORN the blight of the EU and also the bug men and bug orgy planet

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

movax posted:

maybe that's what cortosis ore really looks like

oh my god

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
and als guess what fuckers SHATTERPOINT is still canon so suck m balls fkers!!!!! mace windu on the africa planet fighting the tribla black man teeth king and taking home his obsidian bride are still canon epic just epic

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
also in that game when u pressed the button to pull the star dest out of the space: still canon. EPIC

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
vibroblade my neg rear end

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im so jacked up omg!! IM GOING TO EXPLODE

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

what about bioware super badass, DARTH REVAN

revan ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

imo the ending of ep. 3 was really dumb because like they had the full darth vader suit just ready and waiting for him. like wtf shouldn't he spend 6 months in an iron lung or tank of bacta or something

ya. and to that other dude they had bacta back then. i think they even had bacta in the old republic era.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

epic

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
do imperator class star destroyers even have repulsorlifts? how could it even make a powered descent.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*captain on the bridge of a star destroyer thats hopelessly falling into atmosphere* "turn left nooooo"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
fml.im so loving stupid *hits head* so loving stupid *hits head twice*such a loving moron *chews on knuckles* gently caress me gently caress me gently caress me gently caress me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i love star destroyers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

if they had some geordie laforge rear end mofo in the engine room he could probably redirect power into the deflector shields to attempt a soft landing or something. also the shape of the hull would make it somewhat capable of aerodynamic flight

holy poo poo... such ownage

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
remember when janeway had so much trouble landing voyager hehe its bc women cAnt park lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Jon "Dutch" Vander looks thru the window of his Y-Wing and sees Hoshi Sato driving the Enterprise NX-01 "Ohhh poo poo asian woman driving .. lets gtfouta here!!!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

lol who let the woman be captain???

hahaha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

honestly I should just write some pulp space opera thing and put it up on amazon for $5/volume

ya ide liek 2 read it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i just started thikning about aayla secura and im getting really horned up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
imagine aayla secura making out with t'pol and theyve got that decon gel all over them and her lekku are all greased up and t'pol starts tittyfucking aaylas lekku. holy shiot

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i remember reading some retarded xwing novel and whatever his loving name was kept calling lekku "brain tails" and it pissed me off

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:gizz:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
doe sthat pic exist on deviant art or something? do i need to commission it?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
https://www.google.com/search?q=aay...ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

what is oging on here. why are they all pregnant. what part of my search string? query? indicates i want to see aayla secura and/or tpol pregnant

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

As Aayla's lekku keeps fondling your balls you realise the thrill of being with this sexy Jedi is starting to send you over the edge.

:awesome:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jonad posted:

without going into dumb eu poo poo, all the capital ships would need some anti-gravity poo poo to avoid falling into a planet, they're never shown to be orbiting

the eu owns, actually

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
well, i dont have a computer science degree and an thus a penniless loser so no, im afraid i cant ask that of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
star wars ftw imo

• Locked thread