Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

These chips are so loving good that I can't believe it. I love eating these mother fuckers. I emailed them to let them know how much I love them, and I said I wished there were more in a bag because they're so loving good, and they sent me 2 free bags. Jalapeno Ranch is the best flavor. Put the Cheetos down and eat your vegetables!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i had some veggie chips and they were not very good so i went back to eating regular vegetables

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

good vegetables eat themselves

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there's actually a lot of snacks like that that are healthier alternatives that taste decent.

there's some snap pea crisp things where I am that are good and not filled with sugar and poo poo.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

there's actually a lot of snacks like that that are healthier alternatives that taste decent.

there's some snap pea crisp things where I am that are good and not filled with sugar and poo poo.

I discovered kale chips a few weeks ago and holy gently caress are those good. I just wish they weren't like 6 bucks for a small container.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I discovered kale chips a few weeks ago and holy gently caress are those good. I just wish they weren't like 6 bucks for a small container.

these chips have kale :shrug: kale is a fad anyways. Eat banana chips.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

amityville anus posted:

good vegetables eat themselves

LOL nice throwback

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

real talk imagine if we called them vaggies instead of veggies ha ha ha

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

they're really bad for you cuz sugar but dried mango is the poo poo

also sometimes weirdly tastes like apple?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXnfS5zelhc

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Darth123123 posted:

these chips have kale :shrug: kale is a fad anyways. Eat banana chips.

the kale chips i'm talking about are basically just dehydrated kale leaves. But yeah, banana chips rule too.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Vaggietables!!

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhDGiW-qZ2k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

the kale chips i'm talking about are basically just dehydrated kale leaves. But yeah, banana chips rule too.

If only you had an oven and 10 minutes.

Edit: Kale chips are just a vehicle for salt and oil anyways. Eggplant chips are the real deal.

ItBurns fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Apr 16, 2015

• Locked thread