Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009
Potato picture:

Brand $100 dolla bill
Scent Maybe money? I don't know, I think it had been there a while
Rating 1/10
Review This air freshener is supposed to tell people "Hey, this guy has so much money he can just hang it off his mirror because he got it like that" but it instead had the opposite effect and everybody knew I was a broke rear end. It probably did not help that it was hanging in a canary yellow 1977 Coupe DeVille with rust everywhere and a chain holding the rear bumper on. Actually, that may have been how everybody knew I was a broke rear end. Regardless, it didn't even smell like anything because it was prob old as poo poo. 1/10, do not recommend and would not buy again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread