Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

*Doesn't know it yet, but in just a year or two will sign up for the Something Awful forums and enjoy posting unironically in GBS.*
*Wears a suit to high school.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
**my left shoe seems taller than the right one**

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I knew a guy in high school who was actually trying to run for president in 2016 . He had banners and was in the young republicans club and everything. wore suits to school

I wonder hows hes doing now

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
*is Caiden Cowger*

Convicted Bibliophile
Dec 2, 2004

I am the night.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I knew a guy in high school who was actually trying to run for president in 2016 . He had banners and was in the young republicans club and everything. wore suits to school

He's Hilary Clontons

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

he's probably 100% unironically gay now

suits and banners lol

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
looooooves videogame

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
The best thing about highschool conservatives is watching them get fed in to wood chippers along with their insufferable parents. - a future post from just after the glorious revolution

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

oh i wont need loans or grants for college

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

He's in Syria

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
If you don't have a job it's because you are lazy and don't want to work, so you deserve to starve to death

You have to work hard for everything you get

That's what my parents taught me

Right before they bought me literally everything I want including a car, a college education, awesome health care and a mexican lady who cleans my room

CERTAIN CULTURES teach people that you don't have to work

PS I will not have a job until I get a paid internship at a company run by a guy my dad plays golf with

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
hi, my understanding about how the world works is pretty much the same as a right-leaning 41 year old's.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
hey guys, i wear a suit with an ugly dress hsirt buttoned up way too far, also i have a hideious (bow)tie as appropriate

also my face is round and pudgy and i look 8 years younger than i am. i am a young republican!

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Tujague posted:

If you don't have a job it's because you are lazy and don't want to work, so you deserve to starve to death

Right before they bought me literally everything I want including a car, a college education, awesome health care and a mexican lady who cleans my room

PS I will not have a job until I get a paid internship at a company run by a guy my dad plays golf with

This kid is also gonna talk about how he made his own way because some of the money from his internship went towards his bachelors.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

hey guys, i wear a suit with an ugly dress hsirt buttoned up way too far, also i have a hideious (bow)tie as appropriate

also my face is round and pudgy and i look 8 years younger than i am. i am a young republican!

You cant not judge this person on his appearance.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
*lives in abject terror of the kids who ride in the back of the bus*

dadrips
Jan 8, 2010

everything you do is a balloon
College Slice
"why do people have to pay tax"

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
*Hates black people. Has never even seen a black person in real life.*

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

*brings coffee and a copy of The Economist to first period every single morning*

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
*gets beaten by dad for espousing pro-capitalist views*

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
*i'snt gay*

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Morkyz posted:

*i'snt gay*

*is scretly gay as gently caress but doesn't know it yet until college after they suck their best friends cock whilst drunk*

red19fire
May 26, 2010

*Pro-war, but too much of a pussy to join military*

Wasn't there some bowtie wearing conservative 14 year old years ago who was all over fox news? Wrote some book like 'how to win debates with liberals (because they're faggots)' or some nonsense?

He turned 18, smoked a weed, had sex and rejected what a dipshit he'd been been all his life up to that point.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
being a 14 year old conservative is the biggest waste of youth

its literally throwing away the best time to make mistakes for being a rigid old get of my lawn human being

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
sha na na na

Qvark
May 4, 2010
Soiled Meat

cool tree bro posted:

*gets beaten by dad for espousing pro-capitalist views*

Good

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

*never read marx*

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
*is a contrarian, that's the only reason*

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

FuriousGeorge posted:

hi, my understanding about how the world works is pretty much the same as a right-leaning 41 year old's.

This is my favorite one.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tujague posted:

Replace company with research position and you have me. Spooky

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.
i understand that poverty is strongly linked to crime, i'm just saying that statistically,

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
america is a REPUBLIC, it's NOT a democracy

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

red19fire posted:

*Pro-war, but too much of a pussy to join military*

Wasn't there some bowtie wearing conservative 14 year old years ago who was all over fox news? Wrote some book like 'how to win debates with liberals (because they're faggots)' or some nonsense?

He turned 18, smoked a weed, had sex and rejected what a dipshit he'd been been all his life up to that point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Krohn

"describing his conservative critics as "scorned right-wingers showing all the maturity of a little boy.""

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

jeb.

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

TEAYCHES posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Krohn

"describing his conservative critics as "scorned right-wingers showing all the maturity of a little boy.""

oh gently caress, that kid owns lol

man how time flies though. seemed like it was yesterday i remember that little poo poo getting popular

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
a left leaning 14 year old is basically guaranteed to have nuanced and intelligent opinions of matters both domestic and abroad though

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i wont let obama touch my 9 hours a week at coldstone!!!! a manlet earns his keep from the sweat of his forearms!!!

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EucJIl0uonE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
if she truly didn't want it, she shouldn't have been wearing that little schoolgirl outfit

• Locked thread