Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Ivor Biggun posted:

Apes are almost indestructible. It could easily withstand being stabbed at close range. It would certainly survive for long enough to make balloon animals out of your lower intestines.

the 'Kali Ma' heart scene from Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom is based on a typical Ape's morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Abdul Alhazred posted:

We are all comrades and brothers under Allah. Some just do not realize it until their heads come off

Right, right. But logistically, I just mean that's kinda a bitch. If you have 10k crazy cutting at a rate of 3 beheadings a day, how long will it take to convert or kill the world? I don't get it.

I have a serious question about islam though. Where do, like, the ten commandments fit in with killing infidels? Like thou shalt not kill? Something something glass houses? I dunno man, I just feel like you're making excuses because you want something to do with all your free time.

Why doesn't ISILOPQ (or whatever the gently caress you call yourselves) make a water park instead. Maybe some hotdog stands. I'm sure you can make halal dogs.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

killmeimmafailure posted:

Right, right. But logistically, I just mean that's kinda a bitch. If you have 10k crazy cutting at a rate of 3 beheadings a day, how long will it take to convert or kill the world? I don't get it.

I have a serious question about islam though. Where do, like, the ten commandments fit in with killing infidels? Like thou shalt not kill? Something something glass houses? I dunno man, I just feel like you're making excuses because you want something to do with all your free time.

Why doesn't ISILOPQ (or whatever the gently caress you call yourselves) make a water park instead. Maybe some hotdog stands. I'm sure you can make halal dogs.

in the bible israelites basically commit canaanite genocide and god straight up tells them to do it and even helps them out. this is RIGHT after they get the commandments.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
God is p much a bloodthirsty monster in the first half of the bible. New testament is like a whitewashing PR hack job.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

in the bible israelites basically commit canaanite genocide and god straight up tells them to do it and even helps them out. this is RIGHT after they get the commandments.

Didn't he demand foreskins too? Like please give me all your dick skins. loving ridiculous

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Abdul Alhazred posted:

God is p much a bloodthirsty monster in the first half of the bible. New testament is like a whitewashing PR hack job.

except when the laodiceans and other pussies get their twink assholes pumped by a legion of the undead for being underzealous

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cuckoo posted:

No human has even the tiniest chance against the great apes without at least a good weapon. Isn't the average chimp 5x stronger than a human? They're loving jacked

Imagine this thing ripping off your balls and shoving them into your mouth

He's sitting on his own balls. No human could withstand that kind of punishment. Plus they're the size of mangos.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

fakeaccount posted:

He's sitting on his own balls. No human could withstand that kind of punishment. Plus they're the size of mangos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuzvfPMykls

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

killmeimmafailure posted:

thats actually a popular mistranslation, the actual wording is "thou shalt not commit murder" i.e. unlawful killing. killing goyim is ok and often encouraged

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck-baiting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_tossing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_throwing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goose_pulling

historical blood sports were great

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mange Mite posted:

thats actually a popular mistranslation, the actual wording is "thou shalt not commit murder" i.e. unlawful killing. killing goyim is ok and often encouraged

Right, right. But like, who's their lawyer then? Cause I'd have a strongly worded memo I'd send him. Like why

AwwJeah
Jul 3, 2006

I like you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkpfiJW2Lwo

which one of you is this

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
if i was going to have to fight an ape i'd just kill myself to avoid the humiliation/rape

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
I hosed an ape and gave the world aids

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i would rape an ape

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
apes must have a 100% weakness to african poachers then because those guys murder literally dozens of them a day for food

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Duck baiting sounds like it would be great.

The rest are just sick.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

cool tree bro posted:

apes must have a 100% weakness to african poachers then because those guys murder literally dozens of them a day for food
its called a rifle

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

There is way too much ape hate in this thread IMO.

Spidder
Jan 9, 2005
chimps are basically orcs that will tear your dick off for fun if they feel like it and should all go extinct

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

look at this little guy, isn't he better than those filthy apes?

looks like a graptolite from the show dinosaurs, what is it really

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

XMNN posted:

its called a rifle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

why dont you strangle a primate about it. i know goons like that poo poo

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

extra stout posted:

looks like a graptolite from the show dinosaurs, what is it really

its a pygmy marmoset

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i think i'd eat a monkey or ape but is it dangerous? isn't that how AIDS and the people version of mad cow disease started? also how does a monkey taste? good i bet

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

eating a brain is generally a bad idea. idk why, propably the same reason all the royals are retarded.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

lol even a knife wouldn't do poo poo against a gorilla because you'd be on your rear end and completely disoriented when he body slams you at fifteen miles per hour. Also you'd have to get a lucky stab in anyway because adrenaline works both ways.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Apr 19, 2015

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Also most primates go instinctively for the testicles so for the few seconds you'd be alive you'd be in excruciating agony.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Ddraig posted:

Also most primates go instinctively for the testicles so for the few seconds you'd be alive you'd be in excruciating agony.

a nanosecond of pleasure though

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

I would shoot a monkey with a loving shotgun, I hate them.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Bonobos are fine. Gorillas mind their own buisness unless you really provoke them. Chimps can die

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Wait gibbons are also okay

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Need more posts on the good things that apes do.

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Need more posts on the good things that apes do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokito_(gorilla)

quote:

On May 18, 2007, Bokito jumped over the ditch that separated his Rotterdam enclosure from the public and violently attacked a woman, dragging her around for tens of metres and inflicting bone fractures as well as more than a hundred bite wounds. He subsequently entered the nearby restaurant, causing panic among the visitors. During this encounter, three more people were injured as a result of the panic. Bokito was eventually sedated with the help of a tranquilizer gun and placed back in his cage.

The woman who was attacked had been a regular visitor to the great apes' enclosure, visiting an average of four times per week. She had a habit of touching the glass that separated her from the gorillas, while making eye contact with Bokito and smiling at him — a practice that is discouraged by primatologists, as apes are likely to interpret human smiling as a form of aggressive display. Zoo employees had previously warned her against doing this, but she continued, claiming a special bond with him in an interview with De Telegraaf she said, "If I smile at him, he smiles back".

:owned:

Molentik fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Apr 19, 2015

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
this wouldnt have happened if she had a gun

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dr. Zaius did nothing wrong

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
a martial artist trained in jeet kune do could easily subdue a gorilla imo

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
that guy was offered 10k to watch mike tyson get killed by a gorilla and he declined... thats gotta be a top tier regret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah but what do they bench?

• Locked thread