Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
man is apes debris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Chimps and Orangutans are two different species and Orangutans are waaay less aggressive towards other primates than chimps. Unless they think you're cock blocking them, then it's on son.

apes are incapable of hoverhand, makes you think about what piteous cowards some "men" are

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

what an excellent sound

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

TEAYCHES posted:

i mean someone with the strength & speed of mike tyson and the agility & wisdom of bruce lee, trained from birth to fight apes, could defeat an ape in a fight

Mike Tyson posted:

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin (his wife). When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big Silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
in the alternate ending to "Ishmael" the protagonist bare-knuckle boxes the wise Ape and is physically destroyed, metaphorically atoning for mans rape of nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Ivor Biggun posted:

Apes are almost indestructible. It could easily withstand being stabbed at close range. It would certainly survive for long enough to make balloon animals out of your lower intestines.

the 'Kali Ma' heart scene from Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom is based on a typical Ape's morning

• Locked thread