Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

*sips vanilla latte, sneers at caramel's browness*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Chonchon posted:

*sips vanilla latte, sneers at caramel's browness*

lol you're drink is miscegenation is coffee form, milk shouldn't mix with coffee

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
*Can't lock doors when passing through ethnic neighborhoods because is driving a fixed gear bike. Does pedal slightly faster though.*

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

I love Macklemore

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Benny Harvey posted:

I love Macklemore

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I loving hate the Irish

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

what's even funnier than the outfit was his horrible backpeddling. "It was an accident! I had no idea it looked Jewish, I just wanted to sneak into the gig in a disguise!"

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
That vanilla sure knows to appropriate culture

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Benny Harvey posted:

I love Macklemore

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Calico Heart posted:

what's even funnier than the outfit was his horrible backpeddling. "It was an accident! I had no idea it looked Jewish, I just wanted to sneak into the gig in a disguise!"

macklemore is the torch bearer for the post-racial society because ajfjenfkfnw djfnsk gggg

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

he kinda disappeared after that little gaffe didn't he

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
There's this one southern Carpathian ethnic group I just can't loving stand- they're kind of obscure, though; you probably haven't heard of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
I just feel like the klan and the brotherhood got way too mainstream and all about the money before I was even born you know

• Locked thread