Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I like the look of those glass cases all the adults use to show off their $500 action dollies but don't want to be just another nerd with those things in their house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Mr. Unlucky posted:

has someone made a joke yet about their funny words i only skimmed the thread so far

OP screw the fjalalrbehrine into the jforloeurjlennns

hehe

I got a chuckle out of this one

casual beep posted:

I just love horse meat anything horse is delicious

my favorite is horse SKARVTAG with PLOORF sauce

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Jesus Christ posted:

I went to an Ikea once and got so competely lost in the store that I got scared and bought some meatballs then left and never came back. I'll stick to craigslist for my furniture needs, random strangers on the internet are easier to deal with.

I just can't get enough bedbugs!

• Locked thread