Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
*commits suicide*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
hai!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

the zaibatsu takes good care of me.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Luckily I have a pillow waifu who puts me to sleep every night.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I love Dragon Warrior because my life is so vacuous even the most boring and grindy of JRPGs are a wild fantasy worth prioritizing over my wife and children

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i work on average fewer hours and have more vacation days than american workers, and they don't have a word in their language for dying from overworking whats up with that

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
*sleeps at work, gets commended*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Glasgow Kiss posted:

*commits suicide*

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

*falls asleep shithammered on a sidewalk, wakes up with all possessions intact, immediately goes back to work*

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Glasgow Kiss posted:

*commits suicide*

same

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
retirement is for the weak

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

drinksu beeu.... bows to my bossu. I'm dead inside.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

hrmm. interestingu development at orifice

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Got promoted to "manager", disqualified from overtime pay. Christ, half the employees are managers.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

*fails, so must wear ribbons of shame*

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
*has actual job security*

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Pivotal Lever posted:

*falls asleep shithammered on a sidewalk, wakes up with all possessions intact, immediately goes back to work*

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Boss insists on joining my section's dinner party. Everyone is walking on eggshells.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

I'm the one sock he left on

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

casual beep posted:

hrmm. interestingu development at orifice

*train not crowded enough for groping*

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Throwdini posted:

*has actual job security*

Section Chief is disappointed in my performance, moves my office to the other side of the city. Commute now takes 3 hours one way.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

*spends more hours at work than their new child is awake during the day, a year in she catches sight of him and shrieks in surprise*

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

*gets locked away in punishment room doing busybody work due to low sale quota, dishonor family each and every day*

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

*is brutally beaten and pinched with red hot pokers by a dominatrix in a tokyo backalley*

*goes to work feeling refreshed and rejuvenated*

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
:negative:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
*gets shoved into a packed subway car*

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Horniest Manticore posted:

*gets shoved into a packed subway car*

ooh they used the padded stick this time

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

*weighs 120 lb, has Andre the Giant's alcohol tolerance*

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Say Nothing posted:

*train not crowded enough for groping*

wager that those are all guys

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Konichiwa! Watashi Nippon Subway Restaurant Franchise Shacho! Nandai Des 5 Dollar Footlongu ?

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

lmfao

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

*chain smokes and laughs at boss mans every joke during nightly sake binge*

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

porkchop_express posted:

wager that those are all guys

They'll be the ones doing the groping then.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Glasgow Kiss posted:

*commits suicide*

*eats european student, writes books about it*

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Rambling Robot posted:

*eats european student, writes books about it*

*becomes celebrity as a result*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
me and my coworkers sexually harass the waitress while the rest of the restaurant looks on in silence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Gaunab posted:

me and my coworkers sexually harass the waitress while the rest of the restaurant looks on in silence

+ 1

• Locked thread