Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I don't know if I'd say it's the WORST, but all of my friends spend their disposable income on amiibos, Marvel action figures, and literally the entire PlayStation library.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!
I'm your worst friend

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
me

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

gay sewer monster posted:

I don't know if I'd say it's the WORST, but all of my friends spend their disposable income on amiibos, Marvel action figures, and literally the entire PlayStation library.

that can really only mean one thing

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Stoic Commie posted:

that can really only mean one thing

It means I'm gay.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
for children's toys yes

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Stoic Commie posted:

for children's toys yes

Well, R>C>P, I'm not the one buying those things.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
you just surround yourselves with people who build their lives around it, but you don't. got it, i get it ;)

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Stoic Commie posted:

you just surround yourselves with people who build their lives around it, but you don't. got it, i get it ;)

Actually, it's a regrettable consequence of growing up as a nerd ;)

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Most of my childhood friends relished in getting me in trouble so they could watch my dad blow his stack.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Actually, it's a regrettable consequence of growing up as a nerd ;)

so you're unable to make new friends? a classic sign

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Steven.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Stoic Commie posted:

so you're unable to make new friends? a classic sign

My friend that collects Marvels will beat the poo poo out of you, and he's had sex with at least 10 girls.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mason something, he sucked and lvied near the highway

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

I've been a bad friend before. To be fair though I never really considered this dude a friend but he thought I was his friend. I just kept borrowing money and weed from him with out ever paying him back.

But one day a bunch of us are hanging out sober and with out weed. So we decided to go to the local pet store to steal a ferret. That plan didn't work out so well but while the clerks were keeping their eye on the people loving with the ferret cage, I stole some cat nip. I was gonna get my friend's cats high to pass the time.

We get home eye the catnip all "Man that looks like weed. Too bad we can't smoke it. We could try selling it to get some weed money" for a moment we all decided that wouldn't work no one would be that stupid and then we all looked at each other as we had the same idea and called up that loser.

We told him we had an eighth of weed but needed concert money so we were selling it at a low low price. This dumbass decided to pawn his younger brothers gamecube and games to be able to buy the catnip. After he smoked a few bowls he thought we sold him green tea so he ended up making catnip tea and drinking it.

Edit: we spent the money on weed and got high. I also had to "charge him extra" cause the rear end in a top hat made me drive out like 3 towns away to deliver it to him.

classic. stealing a ferret is pretty lol

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
My friend McNair is a high school dropout punk bike messenger Portland Proto-hipster. He is a smart-rear end rear end in a top hat troll on the internet & real life, but he did have a way to cut through bullshit & call out things that were stupid. He's borrowed poo poo and money from me all the time, and I was stupid enough to lend home money to pay off his DUI deference so that he wouldn't go to jail (again). I'm sure I'll never see any money I lent him because he's a functioning alcoholic & isn't above spending :20bux: on hookers & blow (really).

My other friend Kaster was the type of dick that loves to win at any cost & was a sore loser. If there was a way to game the system, he'd do it, and gems always whine "That game didn't count!" or "If I had a couple more turns I would have beaten you." He once punched another friend of mine in the face when he sat on his mini-fridge. Yeah, it was almost a "he was asking for it"
moment since Kaster warned to not gently caress with his fridge, but it was quite a shock that he's go violent that quickly.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

probably the homeless drug addicts because every time I go to party at their place we all get arrested and charged with something

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

the stupidest, most annoying, lying weeaboo trend-chasing daft moron

dont sign your posts

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I had a "friend" named Daryl. I hate that guy. He's a total douche. I think he died in Iraq.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I had a friend in high school, his name was Chris

his exploits;

stealing a bunch of 486's (when they were cool) from school by using the fire escape to gain entry
breaking a bb-gun by jamming roughly bb-sized rocks in the thing
throwing apples at the Somali immigrant basket ball players
making napalm and burning swastikas into the basket ball courts
breaking into building sites - stealing the gas that powered the nail guns and using that to make poo poo explode
jumping on his trampoline and throwing rocks at his neighbours - in full view of said neighbours
taking the dinner his mother had made us (it was awful) and jamming that down into the air-con vents in his own house

actually looking back me and Chris had a lot of good ole fashioned fun which these days would end up with us in jail.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I had a friend in high school, his name was Chris

his exploits;

stealing a bunch of 486's (when they were cool) from school by using the fire escape to gain entry
breaking a bb-gun by jamming roughly bb-sized rocks in the thing
throwing apples at the Somali immigrant basket ball players
making napalm and burning swastikas into the basket ball courts
breaking into building sites - stealing the gas that powered the nail guns and using that to make poo poo explode
jumping on his trampoline and throwing rocks at his neighbours - in full view of said neighbours
taking the dinner his mother had made us (it was awful) and jamming that down into the air-con vents in his own house

actually looking back me and Chris had a lot of good ole fashioned fun which these days would end up with us in jail.

this sounds like a best friend

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

My friend that collects Marvels will beat the poo poo out of you, and he's had sex with at least 10 girls.

pfft you don't know how many girls that your friend that collects Marvles has had sex with. if he ever have sex with one girl, add that to the marvel collection

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Daedra posted:

im the bad friend :c00l:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

SweetKarma posted:

I had a "friend" named Daryl. I hate that guy. He's a total douche. I think he died in Iraq.

good

cloven hoof
Mar 17, 2009
My high school best friend came crying to me at the prom that her date was drunk and she was scared to be with him. She asked my boyfriend to drive her home.

They are married now, and they deserve each other.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cloven hoof posted:

My high school best friend came crying to me at the prom that her date was drunk and she was scared to be with him. She asked my boyfriend to drive her home.

They are married now, and they deserve each other.

did you at least give the frightening drunk guy a handy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
probably the first follower you get in skyrim op, she died when i needed her most

• Locked thread