Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Methanar posted:

Okay I get you're trying to show the internet how much of a tough guy you are but really?

I don't get it though because lol if you're so pathetic and subordinate that you actually do things like this

That all sounds very accurate. I do a lot of contract work at Military sites and I like working with them. I just got back from Tinker this week. It was great because everyone gets out of the drat way, watches what I'm doing patiently, and shuts their loving mouth when I explain what's going on and how to use my sweet rear end system I designed for them.

Also, stuff happens when you ask them to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

like dead brown people

Not me personally but yeah.

I went overseas once to do biometric poo poo with a team of dudes and one of them told about how one time they caught some rear end in a top hat that built a bomb and blew up a meeting room noone was currently in. They ended up essentially executing him by way of "letting the Iraqi military deal with him".

Apparently they're just like, "u guilty? lol, gently caress it!" and shoot people in the head.

• Locked thread