Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

whats_his_face posted:

Broncos fan *ducks*. I will be going to Chicago from Colorado to watch them play in November. Should I wear a Cutler or Orton Broncos jersey, or a Marshall jersey, or should I kill myself

Tebow Jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Chilichimp posted:

I too thought that was a good retort, but you see, Tim Tebow hasn't ever played for the Bears.

:eng101:

A fact everyone there will be lamenting when this game starts

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Bivens posted:

The wife and I went to Oakland Coliseum to watch the Raiders/Chargers game last season. We stayed with some friends overnight in the Bay and took the BART in to the stadium since there's a stop right across from it. Significantly easier than trying to park.

Being Raiders fans we obviously didn't encounter any trouble, but if you're an opposing team's fan you probably won't encounter trouble either unless you get mouthy/belligerent. There were several Chargers fans in our area and they were decent enough people.

One tidbit: on the way out, the pathway to the BART station is absolutely flooded with people and it took us 20-25 minutes just to get out of the stadium. One lady in the crowd collapsed for some reason, and while some folks were yelling for an EMT and trying to get the lady some help, one guy was busy yelling "SHE'S WEARING BLUE, loving LEAVE HER THERE"

*nods* this is the fanbase amari deserves

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
It's loving shameful that any of those three teams are still selling their tickets for money, and not just charging $5 at the gate and hoping to sell enough beer to pay for the cleanup.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Chilichimp posted:

Said the literal Titans fan.

what?

• Locked thread