Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Chinatown posted:

its actually very entertaining and thats all that needs to be said unless you are a human being TVIV poster who cares waaay too much about TV shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

tits and murder were cool when i was a lil dude but these days it just isn't enough to keep me watching such a bloated boring show

what's a good show to watch instead of that boring mess ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

How a white woman should be treated !

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Last 2 episodes have been kind of lame. I hope they build up to something

They better do the worm eating scene with Arya and the old priest, or else. Also, where are the Sand Snakes ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

You actually think that is from the hbo show ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pistol_Pete posted:

Why do all the starving peasants in this series look suspiciously like big, healthy, well-groomed American actors. They should have imported some real starving peasants from the 3rd world to make it properly realistic.

Dragons & magic, dude
dragons and magic

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Bwee posted:

Lol but they use realism as an excuse for the misogyny and racism "but that's how it was in medieval times!!"

you are right, there isn't much justice in GoT society

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Bwee posted:

Can someone explain the "strong female characters" that supposedly exist in this show/book?

Do your own drat homework

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Bwee posted:

fiction should encourage deeper analysis and critical thinking (about social issues, gender issues, class issues, etc) and mainstream pop fantasy does none of this

Thank Allah !! could you imagine how awful everything would be

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

The Mountain gonna get frankensteinered.

I hope they use the same actor, he's a viking beast !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pro Target posted:

I value lit so much i got a degree just so i can say i have a degree when people make fun of my Fairy Tail Book

trolling to the max

• Locked thread