Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles
Aug 18, 2012

:suezo:

It's just a science fact, man. Hate to have your penis mutilated without your permission when your a baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles
Aug 18, 2012

The foreskin is god's gift to man, it's hosed up that people cut it off

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have a pretty cool dick and it is "cut" plus it doesnt get all dirty and smelly like yours

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i also have AIDS

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i put a quarter in there before i head out for dates. little gift there for the ladies. heh

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
dicks are just cool in general imo, cut or uncut

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
The US condones male genital mutilation ITT

GoodbyeTurtles
Aug 18, 2012

Splatmaster posted:

The US condones male genital mutilation ITT

It's incredibly hosed up, to have someone who's job it is to cut off babies penispockets

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
I'm cut so I wear little sunglasses on the head of my dick to make up for the lost coolness. Sometimes I also jauntily dangle a cigarette or toothpick from the cockhole for that extra "cool guy" effect.

GoodbyeTurtles
Aug 18, 2012

The Cubelodyte posted:

I'm cut so I wear little sunglasses on the head of my dick to make up for the lost coolness. Sometimes I also jauntily dangle a cigarette or toothpick from the cockhole for that extra "cool guy" effect.

Think about it, you could smoke many more cigs with your dick if you had a foreskin, like maybe 6 or more if you're really hardcore.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

It's incredibly hosed up, to have someone who's job it is to cut off babies penispockets

I heard about a guy who did that, saved all the foreskins and sewed them together. He handed it to me and it was a wallet. I'm like, all those foreskins, and all you got is a wallet? He said "rub it and it turns into luggage!"

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
penal mutilation is domestic terrorismsm

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I know a thing or two about...

Cut dicks.

:iamafag:

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

quakster posted:

penal mutilation is domestic terrorismsm

NO, gently caress YOU DADMOM

Let us know when you get to arterial blood.

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
Whatever.

hipster dick

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i wondre if my hero, shovle kneite, is uncut like me & everyone i've ever met ....

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

It's just a science fact, man. Hate to have your penis mutilated without your permission when your a baby.

good thing i learned this simple trick doctors hate

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

good thing i learned this simple trick doctors hate

Thats disturbing.

:gonk:

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats disturbing.

:gonk:

just imagine what's underneath.... or don't http://tlctugger.com/tlc-hangers/:nws:

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

psyopmonkey posted:

I know a thing or two about...

Cut dicks.

:iamafag:

Oh, you!

Uncut bros represent! :boom:

GoodbyeTurtles
Aug 18, 2012

why would a new parent have their baby circumcised? it's really hosed up

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Jesus or some dumb poo poo.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1337054006/hufo-the-missing-piece

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Voracious Beelzebub demands his fleshy tribute; not gonna lie, that fucker is pretty scary so I figured it's best to play it safe and toss him the bloody meat torn freshly from our newborn infants.

I hear he deep-fries 'em like calimari rings. I found a recipe on Pinterest but haven't tried it yet.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm coming for that foreskin you best be on your game i got my knife and i'm on the prowl motherfucker. poo poo is mine.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
my dickis in the bulking phase

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
do people really think dicks with foreskins are super smelly and dirty lol

if you don't wash your dick it will smell bad, that's nothing to do with cut or not

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
genitals in general are just so cool, right up there with thunderstorms and kitties

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
"uncut dicks are better and cooler than cut dicks"

yeah then why are women grossed out by your weird european anteater dick? because it's loving gross, that's why.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
ground floor for slobknob contest winner :dance:

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Goodbye!

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
uncut dicks are better than cut undicks

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ever notice it's always men posting about how cool their foreskins are and not women appreciating them?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-cut-above-the-rest-wrin/

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Business Gorillas posted:

Ever notice it's always men posting about how cool their foreskins are and not women appreciating them?

they're otherwise occupied :pervert:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I mean for dick consumers of every flavor, assuming all of the benefits for foreskins is true, you are just presented with a greasier dick and shorter sex.

None of this matters though, because everyone will be circumcised in the worldwide caliphate.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
your filthy baby might get rotdick if you don't snip him, this is why i also had several of my child's organs removed. the ones prone to infections and ruptures.

i just want to be safe and christian.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

"uncut dicks are better and cooler than cut dicks"

yeah then why are women grossed out by your weird european anteater dick? because it's loving gross, that's why.

because they're not used to it.

girls that are used to foreskins are the opposite, obviously.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

it's because the foreskin is traditionally a part of the male body and the internet is populated by many males who have to think about their own dick because nobody else will do it for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

my cock is aesthetically beautiful

foreskins are gross

• Locked thread