Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/23/opinion/bobby-jindal-im-holding-firm-against-gay-marriage.html?_r=1

quote:

Why shouldn’t an individual or business have the right to cite, in a court proceeding, religious liberty as a reason for not participating in a same-sex marriage ceremony that violates a sincerely held religious belief? That is what Indiana and Arkansas sought to do. That political leaders in both states quickly cowered amid the shrieks of big business and the radical left should alarm us all.

:qq: "Waah, the RADICAL LEFT is BULLYING Christians into accepting gays and their demonic-Nazi love!! Why are we being persecuted for who we are?!?"

quote:

I plan in this legislative session to fight for passage of the Marriage and Conscience Act... The legislation would prohibit the state from denying a person, company or nonprofit group a license, accreditation, employment or contract — or taking other “adverse action” — based on the person or entity’s religious views on the institution of marriage.

:thumbsup: "Who the gently caress cares how people treat the gays? If you think gay marriage is an abomination against nature too and want to fire all your faggots, go right ahead! We won't stop you!"

quote:

The bill does not, as opponents assert, create a right to discriminate against, or generally refuse service to, gay men or lesbians. The bill does not change anything as it relates to the law in terms of discrimination suits between private parties. It merely makes our constitutional freedom so well defined that no judge can miss it.

:mad: "No it doesn't do the thing it does because I said so!! It was always okay to discriminate against the gays, I'm just making it okay now. See, no change, and no ACTIVIST JUDGE can do anything about it!!"

quote:

If we, as conservatives, are to succeed in advancing the cause of freedom and free enterprise, the business community must stand shoulder to shoulder with those fighting for religious liberty... The fight against this misguided, government-dictating ideology is one fight, not two. Conservative leaders cannot sit idly by and allow large corporations to rip our coalition in half.

:argh: "Republicans didn't take your corporate money and give you huge tax breaks in return for nothing, big business! Why don't you learn who your real customers are? Haven't you ever heard that we're always right?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

piyush

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like him

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if u live in Louisana

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

my aggie cousin is happy that jindal is destroying lsu because their football team is going to be playing in rags. and anybody who buys them lunch is punished by the NCAA

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
piyush

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that guy is awesome I saw him on Fox News, if you don't like him you can burn in hell you loving monkey

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
the only good thing about louisiana is that it's where true detective took place

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

dad gay. so what posted:

that guy is awesome I saw him on Fox News, if you don't like him you can burn in hell you loving monkey

Are you saying I evolved from a monkey?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

Are you saying I evolved from a monkey?

you smell and act like a monkey, you are a mindless animal with no redeeming qualities

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

House members approve Bobby!

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
I don't get how this piece of poo poo can live with himself. I know it's fun to call ultra conservatives sociopaths, but it's really not farfetched.

He's even the son of immigrants. He chooses to be this way. He wasn't raised like this by his upbringing.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Liberals like the OP only care about freedom when they're free to say and do as they please. Any other viewpoint is systematically suppressed.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Both sides are the same. They want to control people and tell them how to act.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

"Mmm yesssss push my poo poo in" - Closet Gay Bobby Jindal in that stupid Kenneth from 30 Rock voice

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
Bobbi Jindal, Rhodes Scholar everyone.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Jesus hated the fag. Ergo Gov. Piyush Jindal must also hate the homo. See?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you would be the first human being against the wall on "SIRSDAY", human being OP

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Shadow posted:

I know it's fun to call ultra liberals sociopaths, but it's really not farfetched.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

hi Bobby, welcome to GBS :)

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

Shadow posted:

I don't get how this piece of poo poo can live with himself. I know it's fun to call ultra conservatives sociopaths, but it's really not farfetched.

He's even the son of immigrants. He chooses to be this way. He wasn't raised like this by his upbringing.

He should go through GOP-conversion therapy.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Bobby Jindal's only good opinion is about common core and how it's stupid

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mdm posted:

Bobby Jindal's only good opinion is about common core and how it's stupid

everything you've heard about common core is probably not true tho

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
He's actually a pretty smart guy, and pandering to his constituency is how he makes money so. He's got a jerb.

I do believe though that people who hate the gays are a tinge bisexual and are trying to overcome that inner urge to get hosed in the rear end. This causes them to lash out . Kinda like a legislative chastity cock lock.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I heard LSU might consider bankruptcy due to education funding being way down under Jindal.

Heh.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Slothgate posted:

He's actually a pretty smart guy, and pandering to his constituency is how he makes money so. He's got a jerb.

I do believe though that people who hate the gays are a tinge bisexual and are trying to overcome that inner urge to get hosed in the rear end. This causes them to lash out . Kinda like a legislative chastity cock lock.

so, you ever think about.. you know..?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nonsense posted:

knew a dude who graded the tests, he explained how they tested kids on their math skills, they sound more like psych exams than math exams

kids were seriously so confused by the testing methods they would literally write "WHAT THE gently caress IS THE QUESTION ASKING"

Gotta admit though torturing children is pretty hilarious, so there's a plus side to common core in that respect

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you even seen Fox News before??? you loving idiot human being monkey bitch??? loving ignorant shithead human being fucks, jeez louise

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Very problematic op

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol at people who think baking a cake is a ceremony

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

dad gay. so what posted:

have you even seen Fox News before??? you loving idiot human being monkey bitch??? loving ignorant shithead human being fucks, jeez louise

Wait, are you talking about Faux News?

im so clever

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

mdm posted:

lol at people who think baking a cake is a ceremony

they have a constitutional right. its THEIR business.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Nonsense posted:

I know you are too far gone as a left wing extremist, and im guessing you don't actually have any idea about what it is, but yeah it is terrible.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

Wait, are you talking about Faux News?

im so clever

ugh, I'm updating the premature ad that should be stickied soon. *audibly groans*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wow cool autocorrect human being

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
People give him money because they're dumb, lol.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
volcano research?

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

dad gay. so what posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

dad gay. so what posted:

wow cool autocorrect dad

FTFY

• Locked thread