Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
A shithead rear end in a top hat politician?! From the SOUTH?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I really hope he makes a run in 2016, but he's not that dumb.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I love boby jindal

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

that guy is awesome I saw him on Fox News, if you don't like him you can burn in hell you loving monkey

Kill yourself.

God bless.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

that guy is awesome I saw him on Fox News, if you don't like him you can burn in hell you loving monkey

"I didn't evolve from no monkey" - Bobby Jindal, monkey governor

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
i'm a liberal i once saw had someone disagree with me and i had to watch puppy videos and play with play-doe for the rest of the day.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he's of indian ancestry so im just gonna assume he's raped more women than 12 bill cosbys

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Agag posted:

A shithead rear end in a top hat politician?! From the SOUTH?!?!?!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Harald posted:

he's of indian ancestry so im just gonna assume he's raped more women than 12 bill cosbys

thread has reached peak comedy, close now

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I've visited New Orleans a few times, it's a cool place.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

NakedWithCandy posted:

I know you are too far gone as a left wing extremist, and im guessing you don't actually have any idea about what it is, but yeah it is terrible.

i want to know why its bad beyond making school harder for kids.

gently caress children, they shouldn't succeed as easy as we did

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Nonsense posted:

gently caress children

something something aatrek

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

Nefarious posted:

something something aatrek

:aatrek::

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nonsense posted:

i want to know why its bad beyond making school harder for kids.

gently caress children, they shouldn't succeed as easy as we did

Uniform testing and all that poo poo would be a good idea if it's a system that isn't designed by retards

Common core was designed by retards

It is a waste of time and state resources

Our children end up retarded

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mdm posted:

Uniform testing and all that poo poo would be a good idea if it's a system that isn't designed by retards

Common core was designed by retards

It is a waste of time and state resources

Our children end up retarded

all i really want for whatever reason is for kids to be held back for minor reasons, and make HS diplomas nearly impossible to get, so that people stop going to college en mass

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
remember that lovely speech he gave a long time ago

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

oblique posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84sZMS95yYM

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

NakedWithCandy posted:

i'm a liberal i once saw had someone disagree with me and i had to watch puppy videos and play with dilods for the rest of the day.

FTFY

OP is obv gay

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

huey long's bones would be a better governor for louisiana than bobby jindal

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
huey lewis's news would make a better governor

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Nefarious posted:

huey lewis's news would make a better governor

Lewis resides on a ranch near Stevensville, Montana.[14] He considers it his permanent residence.[15]

He married Sidney Conroy in 1983 in Hawaii;[6] she was his manager's secretary.[4] They separated six years later.[6] They have a daughter, Kelly, and a son two years younger, Austin.[6][4]

He has been an avid golfer; he began playing at age 33. He is also a lifelong fly fisherman.[6]

He has undergone heart bypass surgery.[6]

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

oblique posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFK8aTpYAmg

He can't even keep a straight face the whole time and wants to be our president

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I find it hilarious that a guy that's the son of immigrants and is also a shade of skin color that is not white is trying to support discrimination based legislation. If not for a lot of hard work on the part of left-leaning people and organizations, Bobby Jindal would not be at the forefront of Republican politics, let alone the Governor of a Red State in the South of all places.

It's going to be pretty amazing 60 years from now when gay republicans, after the party loses again to the tide of culture again and are forced to integrate, lead the charge against cyborgs and their perversions of the human form that god gave us.

TNG fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Apr 24, 2015

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TNG posted:

I find it hilarious that a guy that's the son of immigrants and is also a shade of skin color that is not white is trying to support discrimination based legislation. If not for a lot of hard work on the part of left-leaning people and organizations, Bobby Jindal would not be at the forefront of Republican politics, let alone the Governor of a Red State in the South of all places.

Always pull the ladder up behind you.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

TNG posted:

He's embraced the GOP's core principle of "gently caress you, got mine."

It's loving sickening.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol if you think its only going to take 60 years for popular gay republican candidates

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

TEAYCHES posted:

lol if you think its only going to take 60 years for popular gay republican candidates

I've been waiting for a GOP/Tea Party split for a few years now. I'm guessing a defeat in 2016 might finally bring it on. Though at this point I have to wonder how many moderate Republicans are left who care...

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

lol if you think its only going to take 60 years for viable gay republican candidates

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

You do understand that like 2/3 of republican constituency thinks the rapture will happen before then right

And by the rapture I am referring to when the whites become minority

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

mdm posted:

You do understand that like 2/3 of republican constituency thinks the rapture will happen before then right

And by the rapture I am referring to when the whites become minority

oh the horror :qq:

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Maybe 150 years from now, perhaps? But either way, the same poo poo arguments that various powers that be are using against gay people are pretty much what they used against minorities, immigrants, and interracial marriage decades and decades ago. I do think that the same old sad cycle will play itself out, and that a prominent gay republican of the future with no degree of irony or self-reflection will run on a discrimination platform against....genetically modified humans or some poo poo.

Really, if you want to gain a prominent seat in the Republican Party, no matter who you are, you should be arrested and sent to a reeducation camp.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

TNG posted:

Maybe 150 years from now, perhaps? But either way, the same poo poo arguments that various powers that be are using against gay people are pretty much what they used against minorities, immigrants, and interracial marriage decades and decades ago. I do think that the same old sad cycle will play itself out, and that a prominent gay republican of the future with no degree of irony or self-reflection will run on a discrimination platform against....genetically modified humans or some poo poo.

don't forget poor people. no one gives a poo poo about them and they'll continue being prime targets

dk2m
May 6, 2009
I literally don't know a single indian person that actually thinks/likes this guy, who the gently caress voted him in. why is he trying so hard to be white. just be yourself man, its all good.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

TNG posted:

Really, if you want to gain a prominent seat in the Republican Party, no matter who you are, you should be arrested and sent to a reeducation camp.

You must really love human rights if you're willing to arrest people and send them to camps for it.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

dk2m posted:

I literally don't know a single indian person that actually thinks/likes this guy, who the gently caress voted him in. why is he trying so hard to be white. just be yourself man, its all good.

no, see he is being himself

a white person whose ideology and culture needs to be destroyed

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

emoji posted:

You must really love human rights if you're willing to arrest people and send them to camps for it.

makes more sense to me than sending non violent drug addicts to prison

when they belong in reeducation camps

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

emoji posted:

fema camps are real

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

mdm posted:

makes more sense to me than sending non violent drug addicts to prison

when they belong in reeducation camps

No they don't. Non violent drug addicts belong in normal society with outpatient treatment.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Must have been such a disappointment to his parents and their 1000 gods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Can you imagine waking up every day and actually believing this and trying to actually get the rest of the country behind you? loving bonkers.

• Locked thread