Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I find it hilarious that a guy that's the son of immigrants and is also a shade of skin color that is not white is trying to support discrimination based legislation. If not for a lot of hard work on the part of left-leaning people and organizations, Bobby Jindal would not be at the forefront of Republican politics, let alone the Governor of a Red State in the South of all places.

It's going to be pretty amazing 60 years from now when gay republicans, after the party loses again to the tide of culture again and are forced to integrate, lead the charge against cyborgs and their perversions of the human form that god gave us.

TNG fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Apr 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Maybe 150 years from now, perhaps? But either way, the same poo poo arguments that various powers that be are using against gay people are pretty much what they used against minorities, immigrants, and interracial marriage decades and decades ago. I do think that the same old sad cycle will play itself out, and that a prominent gay republican of the future with no degree of irony or self-reflection will run on a discrimination platform against....genetically modified humans or some poo poo.

Really, if you want to gain a prominent seat in the Republican Party, no matter who you are, you should be arrested and sent to a reeducation camp.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

emoji posted:

You must really love human rights if you're willing to arrest people and send them to camps for it.

Hey man, my death camps would be totally different, okay.

• Locked thread