Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow posted:

He's even the son of immigrants. He chooses to be this way. He wasn't raised like this by his upbringing.
dear friend, as an immigrant myself, and having been raised by immigrants within the wider context of an immigrant subculture, i can assure you that we're all terrible people with utterly loathsome opinions about any and all minorities excluding our own, to say nothing of our laughable disdain for human rights, dignity, or anything even approaching solidarity. just horrible little goblins, to a man. piggish brutes who, having already abandoned everyone we know for the dream of a nicer paycheck, would think nothing of slitting our mother's throat for a little bit more. we lie, steal, cheat, cuck, and you drat well better believe we teach this all to our kids. hard work ethic? gently caress you, pay me. respect for freedom? im a puppetmaster, you poor fool. in our lead-poisoned, booze-ravaged brains we're all hannibal lecter, elevator repairman.

i guess maybe the ones fleeing genuine war zones are a little different, but they just teach their kids to dream of glorious genocide against their braying, mud-splattered oppressors back home, along with thinking/doing/teaching only half of the above. maybe. hopefully. probably not though

absolute garbage.

totally worthless with a cherry on top

Soup du Journey fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Apr 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread