Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
clenching too early smushing it into you r cheeks instead of snipping it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
how can an adult be bad at pooping, you should check out this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3715610

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug

brick cow posted:

how can an adult be bad at pooping, you should check out this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3715610

pinching a turd with toilet paper but it onyl gets even more stuck in your hairy rear end

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i ate a bunch of tangerines the other day and made the biggest swirly softserve dump possible

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug

whoflungpoop posted:

i ate a bunch of tangerines the other day and made the biggest swirly softserve dump possible

ooh good for you i bet you always poo poo into the toilet inside never outside or on the edge?? go to the bragging thread

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Frykte posted:

ooh good for you i bet you always poo poo into the toilet inside never outside or on the edge?? go to the bragging thread
i always poo poo into the toilet. a toilet shitter, or shitter of inside toilets you might say

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug

whoflungpoop posted:

i always poo poo into the toilet. a toilet shitter, or shitter of inside toilets you might say

:downsbravo:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i poo poo my pants probably about 4 times a year, not including the odd innocuous shart that doesnt excrete beyond the bounds of the inner crack

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
dryng my penis off with toilet paper but it just gets absorbed into the skin too quickly to flick off

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cumming on accident instead of pissing in the bowl

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug

Orkin Mang posted:

cumming on accident instead of pissing in the bowl

no you didnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU