Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its made out of poo poo and it tastes like poo poo and its the worst burger of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
agreed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
it isnt the best burger but i think you are grossly(in both sense of the word LOL!!!) exagerating OP

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
well, dumbfuck, that's why its'a called in-n-OUT. you're supposed to eat it, and then vomit it out,before it gives you the in-n-out diarrhea.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

i have to disagree with you on this one dad gay. so what, but thank you for another opportunity to discuss burgers in gbs and why you're a tool if you don't buy all the ingredients and make one for yourself every time you want one.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

well, dumbfuck, that's why its'a called in-n-OUT. you're supposed to eat it, and then vomit it out,before it gives you the in-n-out diarrhea.

this makes sense, since its made of human poo poo. thanks for the protip, brodip

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
how do you know what poo poo tastes like op?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Ban.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you're objectively a bitch

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

man nurse posted:

i have to disagree with you on this one dad gay. so what, but thank you for another opportunity to discuss burgers in gbs and why you're a tool if you don't buy all the ingredients and make one for yourself every time you want one.

sometimes iu dont have time and i just need to go in somewhere, get a burger, and get out. like at 5 guys.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The "X is bad" meme..

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
is the poo poo cooked or is it just poo poo on a roll?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

captainoblivious posted:

how do you know what poo poo tastes like op?

i tasted you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thank you for your service

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

you're objectively a bitch

actually you are. and in-n-0out burger is for bitches, so thats why you love it and eat their poo poo burgers that taste like poo poo like that other guy and you

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

drat girl thats hot

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

thank you for your service

Volunteering is a service. Being a cop is a job. But, thank you.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

they named it that b/c they take it in-and-out of their butts before serving it hth

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

is the poo poo cooked or is it just poo poo on a roll?

i dont know ive never been, i dont live in california. im not a loving communist

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kill yourself op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

Volunteering is a service. Being a cop is a job. But, thank you.

no, thank you.

for your service

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

they named it that b/c they take it in-and-out of their butts before serving it hth

ya it sucks. BAD.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
in n out does not have chicken sandwiches so gently caress them

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dad gay. so what posted:

its made out of poo poo and it tastes like poo poo and its the worst burger of all time

Dad gay pushing a VERY pro 5 guys agenda today...

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I don't eat meat.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

actually you are. and in-n-0out burger is for bitches, so thats why you love it and eat their poo poo burgers that taste like poo poo like that other guy and you

no gently caress YOU DAD

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
i went there once when i was out there and they put some kind of hosed up salad dressing on the burger and it was disgusting so i threw it away

i don't know if it was the worst burger ever but definitely up there

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

strangely enough the greatest burger in recorded history was made out of falafel

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

enziarro posted:

i went there once when i was out there and they put some kind of hosed up salad dressing on the burger and it was disgusting so i threw it away

i don't know if it was the worst burger ever but definitely up there

yeah its loving horrible. i would have told you if you would have asked

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

strangely enough the greatest burger in recorded history was made out of falafel

actually, i hate to disagree. but that is patently false and inaccurate. the best burger ever made was created by 5 guys and its called the bacon cheeseburger and you can put different toppings on it but i would keep it simple, like onion, pickle, a1 sauce if i were you. if you were at in-n-out they would probably cum and piss on it though. gross

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

I don't eat meat.

thanks for your service

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
everyone i know who has eaten an in n out burger has killed themselves in shame after they realized they had literally eaten poo poo

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

a cop posted:

I don't eat meat.

thats what urmom said until vito corleone came into town

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

everyone i know who has eaten an in n out burger has killed themselves in shame after they realized they had literally eaten poo poo

me too and ive even tried to kill myself just thinking about how lovely it is and how everyone who likes it is human garbage

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
the only thing stopping me from killing myself is that i'm not sure there's five guys in the afterlife

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i think i might get in and out for dindin tonight there is one on the way home from my office. I can drive through and get a #1 with animal style fries (its called the secret menu noobs :c00l: ) and a pink lemonaid

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Floppy Jew tits.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

the only thing stopping me from killing myself is that i'm not sure there's five guys in the afterlife

im 99% sure there is, because i guarantee that in-n-out burger is straight from HELL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

when it came to texas i was supremely bummed at how lovely it was and i haven't trusted a californian since

• Locked thread