Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

i think i might get in and out for dindin tonight there is one on the way home from my office. I can drive through and get a #1 with animal style fries (its called the secret menu noobs :c00l: ) and a pink lemonaid

yeah, i think ill just drive hime from work, but on the way i have a real hankerin for some human poo poo with cum sauce. mmmhmmm let me just wash that down with some piss. doo doo doo. hi honey want me to pick up some human poo poo for you on the way home? "no? your loving the 5 guys ?? in our bedroom??? MAMA MIA!!! *dies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

when it came to texas i was supremely bummed at how lovely it was and i haven't trusted a californian since

this human being knows whats up

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
I tried a five guys burger once. It was ok.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

hemophilia posted:

when it came to texas i was supremely bummed at how lovely it was and i haven't trusted a californian since

they praise and overhype everything that they have as if they are the only place that thing exists and only they have the best version

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RennZero posted:

I tried a five guys burger once. It was ok.

i guess its true. some people are just born to lose. you will probably get hit by a low flying plane or something soon. good riddance.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

they praise and overhype everything that they have as if they are the only place that thing exists and only they have the best version

yeah they suck real bad, OP

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i have never been to five guys, but i assume it's probably good. the problem is one isn't nearby, and the closest one for a long time was right next to taco cabana, and i like cabana

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The premise of this thread is patently absurd in a world where White Castle exists

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in fairness CA usually does have a better version of whatever your poo poo state has

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

i have never been to five guys, but i assume it's probably good. the problem is one isn't nearby, and the closest one for a long time was right next to taco cabana, and i like cabana

like i said some people are born to lose. see you in hell, asseyes

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Moridin920 posted:

in fairness CA usually does have a better version of whatever your poo poo state has

at least my state has water

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

loquacius posted:

The premise of this thread is patently absurd in a world where McDonalds exists

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

Truly and honestly you can only say that about the midwest, like everyone else can. Every other region has food that kicks the dick out of west coast wank

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

they have the best fault lines. cant wait until we can call it an island.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

drat Dirty Ape posted:

we would have water if we didn't have to grow all the food for you bitches

hemophilia posted:

Truly and honestly you can only say that about the midwest, like everyone else can. Every other region has food that kicks the dick out of west coast wank

yeah find good mexican food on the east coast good luck

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drat Dirty Ape posted:

yeah and we arent all gay faggots running around with AIDS and eating human poo poo and drinking piss

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

we would have water if we didn't have to grow all the food for you bitches

look at this human being.

no one asked you to grow us food.
no one wants your lovely poo poo burgers
we arent on the east coast - you are
i have the best mexican food ever right here in fact i love it almost as much as 5 guys
you are a human being

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

Tex mex is better than calimex and we have better authentic mexican too because our mexibros aren't posers. The east coast doesn't need good mexican because the south has some sweet bbq and the north has seafood and pizza and a bunch of ethnic poo poo you don't have.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

hemophilia posted:

loving californians eating philly cheesesteaks with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo and 'New York' style pizza with avocado, black olives, and tofu on it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
californians are objectively the worst loving human beings in the world. they deserve their shithole human being burgers

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

drat Dirty Ape posted:

loving californians eating philly cheesesteaks with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo and 'New York' style pizza with avocado, black olives, and tofu on it.

this post is triggering me hard

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

Tex mex is better than calimex and we have better authentic mexican too because our mexibros aren't posers. The east coast doesn't need good mexican because the south has some sweet bbq and the north has seafood and pizza and a bunch of ethnic poo poo you don't have.

there's no ethnic food that LA doesn't have try again

tex mex is disgusting btw it's like some Texans took Mexican food and dumped a poo poo ton of sauce all over it and declared it culinary art

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

there's no ethnic food that LA doesn't have try again

tex mex is disgusting btw it's like some Texans took Mexican food and dumped a poo poo ton of sauce all over it and declared it culinary art

bunch of loving wrong in this post

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

drat Dirty Ape posted:

loving californians eating philly cheesesteaks with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo

:negative:

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

drat Dirty Ape posted:

i'm californian and i even think that's loving weird

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

bunch of loving wrong in this post

that guy is so loving dumb its not even funny. he will probably be dead soon, dont worry.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
ive never had in and out but i want to

california is far away

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there's a few in nevada and arizona too

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

there's a few in nevada and arizona too

durrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrr

shiftless
May 18, 2005

Came for the burger but stayed for the religious scripture.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
theyre fries are garbage. they go through the trouble of hand cutting them but then just throw them right in the fryer so you get nasty psonges. thats not how you make french fires you loving california dipshit morons

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Khanstant posted:

theyre fries are garbage. they go through the trouble of hand cutting them but then just throw them right in the fryer so you get nasty psonges. thats not how you make french fires you loving california dipshit morons

that is why you cover them with cheese and grilled onions and spread you loving pleb

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
What is your take on Steak n Shake, OP?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

i no joke prefer wendys/mcdonalds/BK over in n out, in that order.

im a texan living in california, and all the lovely stereotypes of california made up by ignorant rednecks in texas are true. they dont know how to make good food, they put avocado/guac on everything and pretend its really good for you. apparently theyre supposed to be good at burritos but every burrito place ive been to has either been on par with or is worse than chipotle which says a lot (excluding food trucks and taquerias in the middle of el barrio).

in n out is a burger joint just like any other but with extra special california pizzazz which is that they hire 18 people to make a diminutive burger for 3x the price using "fresh" ingredients, like Fresh Hand-Cut Potatoes which are fried anyways and they're cut in something like this by a greasy teenager. they even make them wear these goofy loving costumes and paper hats as if its a theme restaurant, and they sell T shirts in the front. like its an experience to eat there; a privilege.

animal style is retarded, how is it animal-like to put thousand island dressing on a burger? it pretty much only exists to cover up the fact that 90% of your burger is bread and cheese, by weight. what the gently caress kind of a "burger" is it that whenever a company is catered by in n out, the vegetarian option is almost no different from a regular burger.

to get an actual appreciable amount of meat you have to get a double double which is like 2x the price but at least the proportion of meat to cheese/bread is somewhat more appropriate.

id rather eat chik fil a, whataburger, mcdonalds, wendys, or any other loving restaurant over in n out, ever.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

milkshakes are good though

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

come back to texas before you die from thirst and bitch made clownshoe jokers of people

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

huh looks like every lovely stereotype of texas made up by enlightened peoples in California is true. Texans are loving retards who dont know anything and need to shut the gently caress up.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Nooner posted:

enlightened peoples in California

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

enlightened peoples in California

Drive an enlightened Californian around in a thunderstorm and they'll leave you with so much avocado-enriched poo poo you could grow soybeans on hardwood floors.

PS In-n-Out sucks

• Locked thread