Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Average Joe the Plumber

The Plumber is a realistic vibrating cock made of soft rubber with self-heating feature warms cock in just 10 minutes. Plumber has 6 functions of vibration and pulsation and harness compatible with suction cup base.

Measurements: 5.5 x 1.75 Inches

Functions: Multi Speed, Suction Cup Base, Harness Compatable, O-Ring Compatible, Self Heating

Safety: Phthalates Free

Material: Thermoplastic Rubber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Don't wanna have any phthalates going up your pussy.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Vixen Creations VixSkin Dongs vs. Bad Dragon Anthropomorphic Monster Dongs

Pros? Cons? DISCUSS!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Universe Master posted:

Don't wanna have any phthalates going up your pussy.

phthalates are my phetish

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

The Science of pleasure! Swiss designed and university tested, this isn’t your typical sex toy. Instead of vibrating, it oscillates, moving side to side (similar to an electric toothbrush), with 3600 movements per minute. Many find this unique motion, as well as the multiple power settings, ideal for stimulating the labia and clitoris. The Eroscillator was endorsed by celebrity sex therapist, Dr. Ruth Westheimer. She is quoted as saying “The Eroscillator is the best device ever made for stimulation of the labia and clitoris, it offers women exciting immensely satisfying orgasms with little or no effort.” She also narrates the included DVD. This model has 30% more power than the original and comes with five different snap on attachments that are directly connected to the oscillating engine. Whisper quiet, the Eroscillator never weakens while in use thanks to its battery-less design. Comes with a storage pouch. - See more at: http://your.mo.ms/vagina

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Dr. Ruth was a sniper.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Rabbit.

:colbert:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

can you warm it in the microwave, or?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

THE FIST

For those into fisting this is it! An excellent replica of the human fist. Great for practicing fisting and for SM. Lesbians aren't the only ones who use this toy. Great for practicing anal fisting too! Made out of a soft but durable rubber.

The Fist Specs:
-Total weight is over 3 lbs!
-14 inches long overall.
-The fist is 3 1/2 inches in diameter at the widest point (across the knuckles).
-The perfect follow up to The Hand (fisting toy).

Customer Reviews!

"I bought two of these and use them as ammo for my crossbow slingshot. Ever punched a guy from 30 feet away? I have! Definitely recommend buying for anyone that likes to get in that first hit in a fight but is also too impatient to wait until they're next to their opponent. Also it's important that you do not lend your crossbow/fist setup to any of your gay friends as it WILL cause damage"
-- Munchma Kuuchi

"This is an excellent toy to fist the eye of my penis"
-- billy Fister

"OMG.. my girl loves it. we just got this for xmas and i swear. I just got down watching her on skype play with it while i was at the office. The gap it leaves when she just pulls it out is amazing."
-- Holly Master

"This toy is the greatest. My girlfriend likes it rammed up her vagina with a little spit. She goes for hours just twisting and ramming. I had to buy a second one for her rear end. I have never seen a girl orgasm so hard. when she pulled it out of her vagina she splashed me all in the face with cum. :)"
-- Fisty McGee

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Pastor Perineum posted:

"This toy is the greatest. My girlfriend likes it rammed up her vagina with a little spit. She goes for hours just twisting and ramming. I had to buy a second one for her rear end. I have never seen a girl orgasm so hard. when she pulled it out of her vagina she splashed me all in the face with cum. :)"
-- Fisty McGee

:gonk:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If you don't have a Splashzone in your bedroom you're doing it wrong. Prep for sex like it's a Gallagher show.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

as a double amputee with no hands i for one am grateful for "THE FIST"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

i also like to paint it an african-american skintone and bring it to nation of islam rallies

• Locked thread