Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

everything about kayne west is incredibly bad and the fact that hes popular is why western culture is corrupt and decadent hth
says the guy with an avatar of two anime girls kissing each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
kanye west caused isis guys

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I agree that kanye west should be doing everything in his power to combat terrorism but he's very busy making great music and being a powerful man, and i'm willing to give him a pass

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

I agree that kanye west should be doing everything in his power to combat terrorism but he's very busy making great music and being a powerful man

the best way for him to combat terrorism would be to stop making music fyi

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

the best way for him to combat terrorism would be to stop making music fyi

actually his brand of self-empowering upbeat songs is part of the beating heart of what makes our culture so superior

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
music is haram

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

actually his brand of self-empowering upbeat songs is part of the beating heart of what makes our culture so superior

hmm its almost like this exact form of self-centered materialism devoid of any purpose is what leads to disenchantment among the children of immigrants and refugees in the us, lmbo

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

hmm its almost like this exact form of self-centered materialism devoid of any purpose is what leads to disenchantment among the children of immigrants and refugees in the us, lmbo

why would you move to the US if it wasn't for reasons of self-centered materialism

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

just listen to good songs and dont worry about everything else wtf is wrong with you. does every song you listen to have to do with enriching the lives of the underprivileged?

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Hot Karl Marx posted:

just listen to good songs and dont worry about everything else wtf is wrong with you. does every song you listen to have to do with enriching the lives of the underprivileged?

none of them are

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

because that's what matters right now

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

why are yall responding to an anime marxist

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

In the end I think Kanye would love each and every person who has posted in this thread, because they took the time to talk about him today.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

It's time to call a therapist

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

echronorian posted:

It's time to call a therapist

why? he's right. (psychology is bourgeois, btw)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
did LF like Kanye

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Aziz Ansari likes the yeezus... Kind of problematic

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Aesop Poprock posted:

did LF like Kanye

they only liked rappers with a message like eminem, rage against the machine and vanilla ice

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
He's a fedora goon

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Blind Items about Kanye are all so great because true or not they're all way crazier than the usual "so and so is gay" or "this dude is cheating on his wife".

Media Take Out posted:

MediaTakeOut.com has been telling you about a REAL POPULAR CELEB who is pregnant, and set to announce her pregnancy any day now. Well we just got a GIANT POT of extra HOT AND SPICY TEA. According to a person is HUBBY's family . . . hubby has a problem with his SPERM, and the two had to go to a FERTILITY clinic to get pregnant the first time. The doctors used some scientific technique to "enhance" the sperm and impregnate wifey. Well we're told that for the SECOND pregnancy, the couple decided to use some DONOR Sperm. You see, the couple wanted their next child to have more "EUROPEAN" features . . . so they requested SPERM from a "light skinned" African American. The couple is apparently REALLY UPSET with all the SLICK COMMENTS that they've been getting about their FIRST CHILD. And they wanted to be sure that their second child didn't have to go through all that mess. CRAZY . . .

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jonad posted:

they only liked rappers with a message like eminem, rage against the machine and vanilla ice

Err LF didn't like anyone that was white so I'm not sure i buy this

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I really don't fuckin' get it, his music is OK

I mean it's not bad, it's just... OK, you know

Moderately enjoyable for a bit? Not terrible, but not great?

Idgi

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

Blind Items about Kanye are all so great because true or not they're all way crazier than the usual "so and so is gay" or "this dude is cheating on his wife".

Kim is pregnant again?

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
if you support + promote kanye west then you are basically complicit in the alienation of the youth and their subsequent radicalization

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

if you support + promote kanye west then you are basically complicit in the alienation of the youth and their subsequent radicalization

its gonna happen eventually anyway might as well be because of a great and influential musician

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

There is some really fake sounding story on the front of TMZ and then Kanyay posted a few minutes ago supposedly. This changes everything

I have to go but I look forward to your opinions on this breaking news

My god, that block capital article, it's all starting to make sense.

Kyoon identity confirmed.

KanYe? gOON? Coincidence? OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE!

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

hemophilia posted:

Kanye can do and say whatever, this single song excuses like, all of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ona42jz8w0k

Nicki's verse is better then anything else she has done anywhere else

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

Pls shut the gently caress up

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

I'm having leftover pizza for dinner. Thanks for asking, Kanye.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

hemophilia posted:

Kanye can do and say whatever, this single song excuses like, all of it.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

thathonkey posted:

Pls shut the gently caress up

lol sorry to burst the bubble of your own personal secular stagnation keep your head in the sand and it will all go away

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Jonad posted:

The only LF approved music was the music of Shubel Morgan.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

i do not understand why people would think kanye is good, or bad.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
The loudest nihilist in history declaring himself to be the living soul of the universe is v. much my jam.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
Jonwayne is the true goon rapper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P9pw3kawpw

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

I think Graduation is his best album and the first two are really good also. His recent abrasive poo poo is horrible, tho MBDTF has some really good songs. I like how he makes some people angry, he's cool

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
sounds like schizophrenia

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

d0s posted:

I think Graduation is his best album and the first two are really good also. His recent abrasive poo poo is horrible, tho MBDTF has some really good songs. I like how he makes some people angry, he's cool

I don't get all the love MBDTF gets I think it's pretty clearly like his fourth best album.

Kanye's a great producer but kind of a wack rapper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
This is probably my favorite Kanye song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_EWr2GJ5A

• Locked thread