Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

FunkyFlashman posted:

Sue him, i am not joking. Do as much damage to his purse or his freetime as you can. That could save lifes in the future. This guy is so stupid, he is a danger for everyone around him and the sooner you start dropping the law on him the sooner he will learn. Talk to a lawyer, tell him what happened and do this as fast as possible or it will be hard to show the judge that you are really serious about it and not just trying to grab money.

Sue him anyways. Kick his rear end out. Seriously, I wouldn't let this person stay in the same place as me. Uses "libtard" unironically and accidentally shoots off guns? Yeah pretty much human garbage.

What state and or region is this in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What state/region is this in? THis is important.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I'm in the south jastiger!!

:ssj:

I fuckin' knew it.

Get your stuff out of the house, burn the house down (with or without him in it), and move to the glorious North.

May I suggest a city in Iowa?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

It's really hard to tell who is dumber, the friend for not being a responsible gun owner and almost killing the OP, or the OP for not being even a low intelligence adult and cutting the friend out of his life asap :shrug:

THis is how I feel about it. Its not even like a "maybe" thing.

• Locked thread