Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
so my stupid roommate was cleaning a gun the other day and it went off and traveled through our wall, narrowly missing my head before going through another wall and missing my other friend by a couple feet while he was playing video games. the week before I mentioned to him that guns are more likely to kill a family member or a friend than an intruder, that would have been kinda funny if he shot me. well, not for me at least. should I try and shoot him as payback?

I was sleeping on the brown pillow, if my gf had been next to me she would be dead.

guns are bad and people who own them are dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Your roomate cleans loaded guns.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Universe Master posted:

Your roomate cleans loaded guns.

Let that sink in for a minute.

well he says he thought it was empty. don't they always say that before someone gets shot in the face?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My dad did that too, he did it once, was like wtf, then did it again about a minute later.

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
Nice glory hole f*g

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
put a rock in a gym sock and use that to smash his loving skull in OP

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Demon Of The Fall posted:

that would have been kinda funny if he shot me

OTOH it's sad that he didn't.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I was sleeping on the brown pillow, if my gf had been next to me she would be dead.

Thank god she doesn't exist.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Waltzing Along posted:

OTOH it's sad that he didn't.

my tombstone would have read "shot in the head by a fat libertarian"

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Tell him to aim better the next time he cleans his gun

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

my tombstone would have read "shot in the head by a fat libertarian"

Thank God the bullet missed you so it can just say "Liver Failure" in the future.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
maybe you shouldn't live with a braindead invalid for a roommate

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

an idiot does something stupid with a thing. clearly, that thing is at fault.

- goons

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

pretty realistic gaming experience for your friend though

zanraptora
Jul 17, 2014
Sounds like you need a new roommate; It's easy to blame the gun, but it's the exact same thought process that puts water on grease fires, mixes ammonia and bleach, and pulls the trigger on a gun to see if it's still loaded. On the other hand, you're quite the moron; The proper response is a good slap, not asking GBS if you should shoot your roommate.

Guns are dumb, that's why they need a less dumb partner to work. Your roommate is careless and inattentive; You are malicious and delusional. He could be better with some training... You'll always be a threat.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Blazing Zero posted:

an idiot does something stupid with a thing. clearly, that thing is at fault.

- goons

I think its more like "maybe idiots shouldn't be allowed to play with dangerous things that frequently harm others"

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
drat...we could have had a good thread going in here..

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

The thing is, murder toys are mostly appealing to the exact type of fat libertarian idiot who shouldn't have them.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

zanraptora posted:

Sounds like you need a new roommate; It's easy to blame the gun, but it's the exact same thought process that puts water on grease fires, mixes ammonia and bleach, and pulls the trigger on a gun to see if it's still loaded. On the other hand, you're quite the moron; The proper response is a good slap, not asking GBS if you should shoot your roommate.

Guns are dumb, that's why they need a less dumb partner to work. Your roommate is careless and inattentive; You are malicious and delusional. He could be better with some training... You'll always be a threat.

lol what is this poo poo. i'm not going to shoot my roommate, sadly he's also my best friend for almost 20 years. you'll always be a moron.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

sadly he's also my best friend for almost 20 years. you'll always be a moron.

:ironicat:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

lol tell me about it. maybe we could make a sitcom.

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

A Stupid Baby posted:

I think its more like "maybe idiots shouldn't be allowed to play with dangerous things that frequently harm others"

So ban all men and their penises?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Well in this case its actually the testicles that cause problems but yeah why not

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Shoot your roommate and set up the scene as an accident. With his now-documented poor firearms safety record, accidentally shooting himself six times while cleaning his gun should raise no eyebrows with the local police.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Soylent Yellow posted:

Shoot your roommate and set up the scene as an accident. With his now-documented poor firearms safety record, accidentally shooting himself six times while cleaning his gun should raise no eyebrows with the local police.

also shoot yourself to make it look more believable

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Become a pedophile and actively engage him on debates over whether watching underage anime cartoons makes you more likely to be a molestor than him playing with guns becoming a killer

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

op, shoot your girlfriend in a bid to help get guns banned and frame your roommate

zanraptora
Jul 17, 2014

...sadly he's also my best friend for almost 20 years...

You also seem to be a impressive judge of character. Didn't you just admit if you had your lady-friend over, she'd be dead now?

I'll admit to being a moron as soon as you admit you escalated manslaughter to a GBS post and blamed a 8 gram bullet for your roommate's tons of stupid..

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
guns are toys that are specifically designed to kill things. tell your roommate to start killing or to get a new hobby

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

zanraptora posted:

You also seem to be a impressive judge of character. Didn't you just admit if you had your lady-friend over, she'd be dead now?

I'll admit to being a moron as soon as you admit you escalated manslaughter to a GBS post and blamed a 8 gram bullet for your roommate's tons of stupid..

I blamed both the gun and my stupid friend for him almost shooting me, I think that's pretty fair. One can't work without the other.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*almost dies in potential triple manslaughter*

hmmm. i think i should inform gbs

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Blazing Zero posted:

*almost dies in potential triple manslaughter*

hmmm. i think i should inform gbs

Ahem potential double manslaughter mind you, also it seems to be a slow night and I didn't have any other ideas

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Ahem potential double manslaughter mind you, also it seems to be a slow night and I didn't have any other ideas

:doh: i forgot your girlfriend isn't real

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
this happened to my second cousin and he killed his wife then won a lot of money from the gun company. in no way was it murder, none at all

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Blazing Zero posted:

:doh: i forgot your girlfriend isn't real

She's real, she just wasn't there that night. Thankfully.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
shoot him first op, its the american way

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
imagine a group of people living in the woods, their leader proudly showing off his new weapon, telling the group that he'll keep them safe from other groups with the weapon. however, one by one the leader accidentally kills members of the group with his weapon. men, women, children, all dead. yet even when left completely alone, he's still trying to convince his now dead group that he'll keep them safe until eventually he trips and kills himself with it

kill gunhavers before they kill everyone else, imo

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

tell him to move to florida, seems like he'd have an easier time with potentially shooting his roommate there

bonus: if he doesn't kill his roommate his roommate will probably shoot back and get off any charges scot free, don't tell him this part though

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
What are people doing with these guns that require so much goddamn cleaning? It sits in a drawer or closet in case a minority breaks in, are your drawers and closets filled with dirt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

That bullet went through three wooden walls? What is he using a deeg?

• Locked thread