Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Demon Of The Fall posted:

so my stupid roommate was cleaning a gun the other day and it went off and traveled through our wall, narrowly missing my head before going through another wall and missing my other friend by a couple feet while he was playing video games. the week before I mentioned to him that guns are more likely to kill a family member or a friend than an intruder, that would have been kinda funny if he shot me. well, not for me at least. should I try and shoot him as payback?

I was sleeping on the brown pillow, if my gf had been next to me she would be dead.

guns are bad and people who own them are dumb

Nice nail hole you hosed up making.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
*starts to hammer wall*

WTF why did the nail go through the drywall? The guy at home depot said this was load bearing, where will I hang my low clearance mounts for my minecraft 3d art I purchased at an inner city comic book convention?

• Locked thread