Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012
I don't have many white friends either so I don't know if I'm being racist here, can you guys please help me out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
can't say i'm surprised

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
i drew a picture of a very dark african acquaintance on a napkin it basically looked like a silhouette with teeth

he really liked it and kept it

that's my story!

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012
I drew a picture of my ideal black friend. See how he's wearing a suit and a nice pink tie. I think my black friend could pull of a pink tie.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
way to leave brown people completely out of the equation captain hitler

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012
I like to imagine he works at the bank. A real nice job for a real nice friend. Maybe I'll need a loan for a house one day and he can get me one with low interest hehe.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i grew up in a school system that was like 90 percent black and during middle school i still developed my first crush on like the only pretty white girl in the school lol. i didnt even like her personality.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I went to high school with maybe 5 or so black kids out of a class of 700, one of them was my buddy and he liked being called OJ. Let that sink in.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
There weren't any black kids at school because they weren't really a thing back then but there was one downs kid

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I went to high school with maybe 5 or so black kids out of a class of 700, one of them was my buddy and he liked being called OJ. Let that sink in.

Probably got confused because in your white privileged neighbourhood the snotty accent makes it sound like OG. For real dawg.

Hopper fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Apr 27, 2015

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I've got black friends. Micheal Thomas and Tyrone Smithers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYMOhn0yldc

Start at 7:37. Or watch the entire thing, it's amazing.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i have one black friend but sometimes i can't help but make a racist joke and it gets weird. like the other day at my aviation school we had these air force cadets come in and my african friend said "it's cool that they get them into it young." and i said "are you just saying that because you're from zimbabwe." he didn't really laugh and i learnt that it's not good to make racist jokes in front of the people who's race you are offending. hth

ExtraCheese
Apr 16, 2014
There was literally only one black kid in my entire high school, he was a dick so it wasn't until university that I met nice black people.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I'm colorblind when it comes to the friends I don't have.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

white ppl's idealized "black friend"

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont see race

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Poetic Justice posted:

I've got black friends. Micheal Thomas and Tyrone Smithers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYMOhn0yldc

Start at 7:37. Or watch the entire thing, it's amazing.

High gravity + German sausage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't either even though i'm black, OP

• Locked thread