Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I'd like to throw my conductor's hat into the ring. I only have the 1910 map for now, but I'm willing to upgrade in the event of a tie.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lawfulwaffle/
Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) / EST (UTC -5) (Ohio represent!)

Thank you, Random Stranger, for sharing the train love. Hopefully my matches against my fiancée have prepared me for the competition.

LawfulWaffle fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Apr 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Just posting my schedule for the railway barons that are going to trounce me. I work weekdays and I get off at 5pm Eastern. I have a few obligations outside of work so I can be pretty flexible. I have a blacksmithing class this weekend during the day, and if my friends are free I spend Sunday afternoons playing tabletop games. Contact me through PMs or through Steam to further co-ordinate.

I can make a Skype account if that's the best way. My last account has a misspelling in the name and I'm too ashamed to use it again.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

I too can take Monday or Tuesday off. I'll be free tonight but I don't know what time it'll be for Paul. It sounded like early morning stuff for us was best for him, but I usually work at 8:30. It'd be great to knock it out early on the weekend, but I can't do that this weekend. So if we can't do it tonight and the only times people are free on Sat/Sun are between 9 and 3 EST, we can do it some other time.

I'd prefer to take Tuesday off, since The Witcher III comes out that day and I'd get the most bang for my vacation sick day buck.

LawfulWaffle fucked around with this message at 14:32 on May 15, 2015

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Random Stranger posted:

Group 1-2, I'm now open for the rest of the weekend so pick whenever and I'll do it.

OptimusShr posted:

My group wasn't able to get together last night but I am free tonight and Saturday and Sunday morning. Worst case I have Monday and Tuesday off so that may work out better.

I had the wrong dates for my blacksmithing class, so I'm suddenly free all weekend. Let's pick a time, maybe Sunday morning (8-9ish AM EST?). It looked like that translated into Paul's timezone as being in the middle of the day. I wanna play some train game!

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Random Stranger posted:

Can we go just a little later than that. I'm going to be sleeping off a bender at 7am. :v:

I don't want to lose my tactical advantage, but I don't mind pushing it back. Just let us know when you expect you gin-soaked body to be survivable.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Paul.Power posted:

I'm working Sunday sorry, though I should be available after 7pm, 7.30 at the latest - mid-afternoon for America, I guess. Also, as a heads up, the last day I'll be available is the 24th, as I'm on holiday to Paris after that.

Works for me. I think that would be 12p for Random Stranger and 1p for Optimus and me. I'll be hanging out on Steam around then.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Paul.Power posted:

Hmm. Well, I'm free all of Monday, although I appreciate most people work that day. If you guys can find a time for Monday, I should be able to make it as long as it's not the middle of the night.

OptimusShr posted:

I'll be online all day so if everyone else in my group gets online we can do this thing. Will do same thing tomorrow in case we don't do it today.

I get off work at 5p my time, which I believe is 11p Paul time. If that's not too late, I'll be on and looking at Steam around that time. I've got some chores to take care of, so I might be in and out until we get everyone settled.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

This is what our map looked like at the end, if anyone's interested.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Bubz posted:

We've got bowmore, robust laser and myself online. Come join us Lawful Waffle!

Aw gently caress. I'll be on this afternoon and evening.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

:c00lbert:

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

If you guys get three out of four, I'm willing to champion again. I'm usually tooling around on the computer, so just send me a message if you need one more to help finish up the round.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

I'll be online tonight and tomorrow during the day (Eastern Standard Time) if three people need a champ. Sunday I'll be gone.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Fredrik1, Robust Laser, Factor Mystic: Is there any time that's particularly good for you? I'm available most of today, but it's been a while since some of you posted. Sunday's a bit busy but my week days are flexible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Robust Laser posted:

I'm available most days that aren't Sunday. Today I got poo poo to do and places to be, but like, after 4 (PST) I'm probably available, if we're going today.

Factor Mystic posted:

I'm free evenings EST all week. I'm mostly signed into steam 24/7 so I can receive messages any time.

I just sent Fredrik1 a PM about getting together. I'll give him a day or so, but it looks like we should be able to finish this this week.

• Locked thread