Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
he thinks he's so cool just cuz he gained a bunch of weight for a movie role but when i gain a bunch of weight it's because i'm a "fatass" "goon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

those tattoos are way too clean and neat for someone as crazy as the joker

if they looked more like prison tats id be on board

alternatively, who gives even the littlest poo poo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

those tattoos are way too clean and neat for someone as crazy as the joker

if they looked more like prison tats id be on board

alternatively, who gives even the littlest poo poo

i think its funny because he has tattoos that a joker fan would have irl.

why would that imagery exist in the universe of the movie???

btw i give a poo poo. i give a poo poo A LOT

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

He's screaming because he forgot his other latex glove at home.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

This is actually good to me.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

that supermovies chart is very out of date it still has all the spiderman projects that sony were pitching wildly

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i just wish they would stop spending all their money on SFX and spend more on plot and poo poo

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Moridin920 posted:

i just wish they would stop spending all their money on SFX and spend more on plot and poo poo

I wish anime was real.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

i wish i was dead

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

A misanthrope posted:

i wish i was dead

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A misanthrope posted:

i wish i was dead

i wish you were dead too

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Rude.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Entropia posted:

i wish you were dead too

stop whining bitch boy

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
whining for pedo death

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Entropia posted:

whining for pedo death

Actually, your the pedophile. Mods? I mean, FBI?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Entropia posted:

whining for pedo death

so you are gonna kill yourself?

edit: yah what he said

gay sewer monster posted:

Actually, your the pedophile. Mods? I mean, FBI?

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
haha good luck FBI im not even american

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Entropia posted:

im not even american

get out of are country and are thraed

:911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gay sewer monster posted:

I wish anime was real.

well no they can still spend some money on SFX

but like the new hobbit movies, most people I talk to think they are mediocre at best with wooden dialogue and no chemistry between the actors. that's because most of the scenes are green screen and a lot of the actors are just having dialogue with a marker and it all gets put together in editing. and then they also spend poo poo tons of money on the SFX and green screen poo poo.

like just spend a quarter of the money on extras and models and pay some writers to clean up the script instead.

the digital effects come out looking like poo poo anyway!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

When the first Heath Ledger Joker photo got posted people here made fun of it and said it looked like some My Chemical Romance lead-singer bullcrap

So Jared Leto may end up dead after doing a great performance

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Moridin920 posted:

the digital effects come out looking like poo poo anyway!
hobbit was just all kinds of awful. but thats cause good stuff you don't notice it blatantly. bad effects, be it models or digital, look like poo poo.

also lol at aquaman, that's really scraping the bottom there

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
tattooing joker comic iconography onto someone to make them a joker character is doesnt even make sense

and a damaged tattoo is retarded on anyone and not even an original thing to put on your character

just tattoos and making an eXtreme TM Frito-Lay Warner Bros 2008 face
loving pathetic character design

A misanthrope posted:

i think its funny because he has tattoos that a joker fan would have irl.

why would that imagery exist in the universe of the movie???

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

gary oldmans diary posted:

tattooing joker comic iconography onto someone to make them a joker character is doesnt even make sense

and a damaged tattoo is retarded on anyone and not even an original thing to put on your character

lol "damaged" is what a suburban kid tattoos because he thinks its edgy

more like edgay

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Get a load of this Joker

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
more like he will get your load

(the load is sperms from your penis)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk why they went with joker again anyway, that was dumb and not being able to come up with a better design is also dumb since everyone is going to be comparing it to heath ledger's joker the whole time

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Ok sir just so I have the design straight, you want "HA" repeated a bunch of times on the left side of your chest and also on your left forearm, right? Ok sit back in the chair and we'll get started. Uh yeah sure you can have an extra glove I guess I mean it's kinda a couple sizes too big for you but whatever. Aight ready? bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

sugar free jazz posted:

Ok sir just so I have the design straight, you want "HA" repeated a bunch of times on the left side of your chest and also on your left forearm, right? Ok sit back in the chair and we'll get started. Uh yeah sure you can have an extra glove I guess I mean it's kinda a couple sizes too big for you but whatever. Aight ready? bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe he's making that face upon looking at the mirror and realizing he got those idiotic tattoos. Maybe the trauma of being disfigured thus is what drives him mad.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

idk why they went with joker again anyway, that was dumb and not being able to come up with a better design is also dumb since everyone is going to be comparing it to heath ledger's joker the whole time

That was pretty much the best possible portrayal of the Joker. I will go so far as to say it will never be topped.

E: Live action portrayal.
Best animated Joker is still Mark Hamill.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

you people are all old

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

That was pretty much the best possible portrayal of the Joker. I will go so far as to say it will never be topped.

E: Live action portrayal.
Best animated Joker is still Mark Hamill.

For real. I'm really surprised they're trying to do the joker again. They should have just let it lie for a while and done Riddler or something instead. Mr. Freeze. Penguin. Anyone.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

you people are all old

heh yeah thats right this isnt the joker youre used to, GRANDPA. get with the times old man *extreme skateboards out a window*

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Sure, yeah I can do that. Uh I notice that your skin is exceptionally pale, do you have any skin conditions that I should know about? Certain skin conditions can cause the ink to not take well, other skin conditions can cause a large amount of bleeding, some just cause a shitload of scarring or something, so it's really good for me to know before we start on your uh...*checks design* on the smiling, well more of a grinning I guess, open mouth with teeth on your right forearm, but sorta only on the side? Ok sure yeah we can start.

Yea that's cool bzzzzzzzzz so does this tattoo mean anything to you? Oh, oh ok that's cool yeah right on man, you do you bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

A misanthrope posted:

*longboards out a window*

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

look out idiots i'm beefy metal batman and i'm here to punch your notions of what a superhero should be

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

sugar free jazz posted:

Sure, yeah I can do that. Uh I notice that your skin is exceptionally pale, do you have any skin conditions that I should know about? Certain skin conditions can cause the ink to not take well, other skin conditions can cause a large amount of bleeding, some just cause a shitload of scarring or something, so it's really good for me to know before we start on your uh...*checks design* on the smiling, well more of a grinning I guess, open mouth with teeth on your right forearm, but sorta only on the side? Ok sure yeah we can start.

Yea that's cool bzzzzzzzzz so does this tattoo mean anything to you? Oh, oh ok that's cool yeah right on man, you do you bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You know he killed the tattoo guy after the job was done, too. Prob did it by jamming the needle through their eye.

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

cant stop laughing

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

sugar free jazz posted:

*joker opens up "The Killing Joke" to iconic insane laugh panel*

make the "ha ha has" look like that.

*joker continues being magically meta as tattoos are applied*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Photographer: I dunno, Leto. Just do the "Killing Joke" pose since that's apparently the only Joker story anyone is allowed to reference in movies anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

gary oldmans diary posted:

I said the same and someone told me harley Quinn had tattooed that on him so if there's going to be a sexy flexible babe in a skin tight unitard im all for this movie

• Locked thread