Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thin Newell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
An Xbox so huge, not even light can escape.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Apr 28, 2015

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Average Bear posted:

An Xbox so huge, not even light can escape.

Small Xbox

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Xbox One has the correct amount of RAM

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hey, here's a helpful hint! Shake the [Wiimote icon] to make Stephen Hawking do a spin attack! [press A for more]

His Luma buddy will help him back into his chair!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jack Horkheimer: Tonight you'll be able to see the Good Egg Galaxy above North America from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. And you'll also be able to see Jupiter, at its most vivid this year! [throws red cap in the air] Wahoooo!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hey, here's a helpful hint! Shake the [Wiimote icon] to make Stephen Hawking do a spin attack! [press A for more]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Stephen Hawking: it is... Very possible that a universe exists with a Dreamcast 2 and a Powerstone 3... We are just unable to currently see it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sagan Kong: In order to find all the secrets, you'd have to collect a billion billion golden bananas! Incredible!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Each grain of sand on this beach, is only a fraction of the number of Bananas in Donkey Kong 64

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
If you wish to make a Chaos Emerald from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Sagan the Hedgehog

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jr. Physicist sent out Meowth!

Meowth was already fainted...

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

we find that all inconsistencies get neatly and logically explained away if, rather than treating each mario as a separate entity, we instead see all marios as a single "super" mario which produces different results based on its vibrational frequency. thus, the fire mario, cat mario, frog mario, tanuki mario, cape mario and so on are found to be consistent with our knowledge of the universe.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jr. Physicist sent out Meowth!

Meowth uses Scratch!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Time works.. Not the same way?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob posted:

If you wish to make a Chaos Emerald from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Sagan the Hedgehog

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Fermi's Paradox - RPGs are a typical genre. The probability of any individual one being good is relatively high, and a number of them are made each year. MMO technology has been around for about 20 years. So where are all the good MMOs?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
In fact, the mere act of opening the crate will determine the state of the
Loot, although in this case there were three determinate states the Loot
could be in: these being Good, Great, and loving Win.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Black Baby Goku posted:

In fact, the mere act of opening the crate will determine the state of the
Loot, although in this case there were three determinate states the Loot
could be in: these being Good, Great, and loving Win.

This is a fallacy, Lootcrate is loving Win by its very definition.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Me, replaying Halo 5 for the fourth time: The scientific method necessitates repeatability. #HuntTheTruth

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob posted:

This is a fallacy, Lootcrate is loving Win by its very definition.

In this universe, sure. Think bigger my friend

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me, replaying Halo 5 for the fourth time: The scientific method necessitates repeatability. #HuntTheTruth

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The truth remains the truth. The king stay the King. D'Angelo Barksdale, on Halo 5, theoretical physics.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Black Baby Goku posted:

In this universe, sure. Think bigger my friend

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

This, with the Halo ring exploding

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Neil Delita Tyson: "Don't blame me. Blame yourself or unknowably complex interconnected systems of matter, energy, and mathematical laws!"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Small shifts in your thinking, and small changes in your energy meter, can lead to massive alterations of your crossover game.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh my God JC, it's the idea that we can have information about an object without becoming that object is central to all knowledge.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh my God JC, it's the idea that we can have information about an object without becoming that object is central to all knowledge.
JC: "So... I'm not a GEP gun?"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
DukeVerse would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Universe.

Duke Nukem in FemVerse: What do you mean there isn't a strip club around, this is vegas!

Duke Nukem in Sonicverse: I'm not running anywhere, these god drat rings all over the place... what the hell are they anyway, cock rings? Hmmn, nope, too small for that

Gears of Warsverse: What are you assholes doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

God of Warverse: Hey Bro, heard you can get me into hell, I got a few ex's I wanna look up.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku posted:

Duke Nukem in FemVerse: What do you mean there isn't a strip club around, this is vegas!

Duke Nukem in Sonicverse: I'm not running anywhere, these god drat rings all over the place... what the hell are they anyway, cock rings? Hmmn, nope, too small for that

Gears of Warsverse: What are you assholes doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

God of Warverse: Hey Bro, heard you can get me into hell, I got a few ex's I wanna look up.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*scientists steps back from chalkboard the size of a large university classroom filled end to end with white scribbles of equations and advance variables*

My god...Wind Waker might be the First one...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

*scientists steps back from chalkboard the size of a large university classroom filled end to end with white scribbles of equations and advance variables*

My god...Wind Waker might be the First one...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Barret: "As you can see from this $@#! chart of average global temperatures for the last 50 years, the planet's dyin', Cloud."

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES
Niko: Roman, my cousin. Let's go bowling.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Barret(on the theory of Time): I been here since the beginnin', an' I still don't know what the hell's goin' on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Worst Regards,

Evil Richard Gamingo